• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Ojeda

Ojeda

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 11:00 AM

Huge update! We were telling my brothers girlfriends mom about the things going on in the house. When we told her what street the house was on and that it was the original house on the land, she immediately knew what we were talking about. Turns out she knew the original owners very well. She told us that the lady's son OD'd on drugs and died in the house. And that there was alot of drinking, arguing, and depression going on as well.

That is a scary thought knowing what happened. But now atleast we have peace of mind about what it is we are dealing with. Lately there has been a huge increase in what I would call influence from the spirit for lack of a better term. We have been getting depressed while in the house for no reason at all. If you leave it usually goes away within minutes. My brother has also been having the same episodes I had where you almost become a different person and become very angry and irate over little arguments. You dont black out, but afterwards you are like what was I doing, who was that person. The other day my nephews were in the room where the entity was seen disappearing into. I overheard them call it out and tell it to leave. But they deny it completely.

My friend I mentioned in earlier posts who felt unwelcome is an ex drug addict who has cleaned up his life completely. Then there is my alcoholic friend. And I dont think its any coincidence that my brothers girlfriends family knew the people that lived here. So it all makes sense now with everything that has been going on. As for the child spirits, I have no idea. Any advice on what we should do about the spirit of this troubled man?

#17 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 25 August 2010 - 07:16 PM

Its good that you were able to get some history on the house. The more information you have the more in control you will feel.

I don't know what can be done about the spirit in the house. Someone is going to have to talk to him and convince him to move on. Can you get his name?

Do you have any formal religious beliefs?

Edited by Cryscat, 25 August 2010 - 07:16 PM.

Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#18 Ojeda

Ojeda

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:12 PM

I did infact get his name; it is Roy. I consider myself very spiritual. I dont align myself with any religion. But if I had to choose, I would say Non-denominational Christian. So I am very opened minded.

I havent had much time to check the property history because the court house is 30 minutes away. But I just helped my friend move to that town over the weekend. So I may be going up there with him soon to see what we can find. But I met yet another person who knew Roy personally. He didnt have too much info on how Roy died, other than that he died on pills. But I got some other info out of him.

Apparently the house once stood at the beginning of the property close to the road. It was picked up by a tornado years ago and moved to the spot where it now stands. And also that Roy acquired 1.4 million dollars from a work injury. My new friend said Roy would buy cars and if they ran out of gas somewhere he would go to the house closest to it and give them the keys and say you can have this car. Alittle weird, and doesnt pertain to the story much, but oh well. Haha.

#19 Ojeda

Ojeda

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:20 PM

PS:
I also talked to my brothers girlfriend about it again. She said there was another person that was very sick in the house, and died in the hospital. I dont have any other info on that yet either. I mentioned it to my new friend but he didnt know anything about it.

#20 Ojeda

Ojeda

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:17 PM

Something very interesting happened tonight. I've got to tell you guys about it. Ok I was sitting here listening to the band Pantera earlier. My brother and his girlfriend had left for a while. So it was me and my nephew. He passed out about 3 songs into it. Almost immediately afterwards the lights flickered, it got ice cold around me, and I felt a breath on my neck. The cool part is my friend Shannon who knew the spirit, Roy, when he was alive worked for Pantera when they first started out setting up their equipment. I am curious now to know whether or not Roy worked with Pantera also, or at the very least Roy and Shannon had the same musical interests. What do you guys think?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users