Mirror Writings--HELP

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 megq80

megq80

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 03:59 PM

On Friday June 11, 2010 in the mid-morning to early afternoon I had jumped in the shower. When finished I wrapped my hair in a towel, got out and started to dry off. Mind you my father-in-law was here visiting and though I don't normally do this but did since he was here, the bathroom door was shut. Although, being a warm day outside the window was open. We have a large mirror located above our sink. This is not a house that we own but we rent it. We have been here for 4 years and this is the first time this has happened.

I look in the mirror and notice that there is something wrote at the top right hand side but it is backwards to me. It was the words "Help Me!" Scared out of my mind thinking my husband was screwing with my head, I run down the stairs wrapped in a towel and scream..."Were you writing on the mirror!" Of course to his surprise he says to me..."What are you talking about?" So I told me he needed to come to the bathroom right away. He sees with his own eyes what I am seeing and we are both trying to figure this out. So my next thing is I pick up the phone and call my best friend Donna. Her and I are both into Paganism but have both just begun our studies. We have never really done anything except smudge the house and prayer spells for someone to get well.

She is puzzled and decides she is going to come over after work to see for herself. She brings along her voice recorder to see if we can get this spirit or whatever it is to talk to us. Upon reviewing her recording we found nothing. So we decide that I am going to write "How?" to see if it responds back to us.

The next day close late evening my husband is in the shower and gets out he yells for me. Telling me there is another message. This time it says "I'm trapped!" So we call her and she is amazed that it wrote back so soon. She thought for sure that it would take a few days at the very least. Our next step was to write "Where?" because we would like to know where it is trapped.

Last night around 10:45 p.m. my husband gets in the shower and I had come up to get ready for bed. I look in the mirror and again there is another message. We couldn't make out the first two letters or numbers but after them it had the word "dark". Upon further thinking the first two looking like a 7 and the second a 5 or S. We are figuring that the 7 is supposed to be an I. This would conclude to "IS DARK."

So now we have "HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IS DARK!"

Anybody out there that can help please do so. I am going down to the property assessment office tomorrow at the local court house to see if I can get any information on the property and maybe how old the house is. I will update at the first chance but please someone help. My husband's dead grandmother came to him in a dream last night and told him that we are to get out of this house and that there are dangers here!

#2 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:46 PM

I don't really know how to advise you except as a starting point, your research on house and don't forget the land its sitting on..Liberay, courthouse,, even the internet could all help you out.

As for the dream, could be a visit from grandma or equally possible, grandma is a role his mind
assigned to the feelings he's getting. You would have to take that dream apart to figure that out.

You could also try more mirror writing in order to get more detail.

Good luck!
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#3 MoonDance14

MoonDance14

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:11 PM

I'm 17 almost. They call me Faye. I've had mirror issues as well. I know how to help. Contact me at LittleFeather323@mail.com

#4 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:43 PM

I feel that there is someone that had died in the house locked in a closet/wall/very small space. I keep seeing a wooden door with horizontal pieces of wood and then a piece diagonally across. A very old door and it has marks on the inside of it.

I feel this person is a young woman with dark hair and was very much mistreated/abused. It wasn't someone handicapped or mentally impaired. She was very pretty and was put there by someone that felt threatened by her. A mother-in-law, a mother or sister. Someone related.

A man, with short dark hair, parted to the side, slicked with hair grease, wearing a suit, a pinstriped suit. He knew about it but ignored what was going on. You may upon researching it find a picture of him. It will be an oval picture sepia toned. I also feel that that your father-in-law visiting actually triggered the activity.
I am more than my physical body.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users