How do i know if im a sensitive?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hales716

hales716

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 04:14 AM

Hey, i'm Haley. I'm 17 years old, going on 18 and for most of my life, i've always felt overly sensitive to things surrounding me.
Just recently, it's increased.
I dont know if i'm a sensitive or if i'm psychic, but i know that what's going on isn't exactly normal.
I can sit still and see things moving around...almost like things in the air. I actually thought I could see particles in the air moving for a very long time, but I felt I was stupid for thinking that so I left it. I always tend to get these strange feelings whenever i'm in my house. It always feels like someone's watching me, but it gets to the point that I can see whatever it is "moving" and its like I know where it is in my house without having to even look in that direction. It used to scare me, but now i've accepted it. I can lay in my bed at night and watch shadows move on my walls, see things flying around my room, rather they be translucent or solid, but there's times where, it's unnerving. I have had experiences where i've seen things moving and instead of just blowing it off, it scares me. Literally scares me to the point that i'm hiding under my covers, afraid to even breathe or open my eyes.
I dont know if i've been watching too many scary movies or whatnot, but I just feel like I can see things, hear things, SENSE things that others can't.
I went through a period where I would just be going through a normal day and all of a sudden I would get an image that would flash in my mind. I would stop and see it and then continue on thinking that it was just me and my overactive imagination...but then not even a minute or two later, my image would come to life before my eyes. It started to scare me and I could never hone in on trying to see it. It just happens whenever it wants to.
It's kinda weird.
I dont know if any of you have any ideas about whats happening to me or if you've gone through similar things, but all i know is that, i'm different.
I'm just trying to place a name with a face, if you will.
If you could help me or give me some pointers on what to do that would be great. I'm not a skeptic and I believe that they're are such things as spirits, but i'm also a christian and a conservative and I know that probably doesn't make sense.
So if you can, please help?

#2 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 20 June 2010 - 07:49 PM

sorry no one has replied. I don't know how to help you only to tell you to have courage. Fear only makes things worse.

Good luck.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#3 Illuminated One

Illuminated One

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 01:23 PM

Hey, i'm Haley. I'm 17 years old, going on 18 and for most of my life, i've always felt overly sensitive to things surrounding me.
I dont know if i'm a sensitive or if i'm psychic, but i know that what's going on isn't exactly normal.
I can sit still and see things moving around...almost like things in the air. I actually thought I could see particles in the air moving for a very long time, but I felt I was stupid for thinking that so I left it. I always tend to get these strange feelings whenever i'm in my house. It always feels like someone's watching me, but it gets to the point that I can see whatever it is "moving" and its like I know where it is in my house without having to even look in that direction. It used to scare me, but now i've accepted it. I can lay in my bed at night and watch shadows move on my walls, see things flying around my room, rather they be translucent or solid, but there's times where, it's unnerving. I have had experiences where i've seen things moving and instead of just blowing it off, it scares me. Literally scares me to the point that i'm hiding under my covers, afraid to even breathe or open my eyes.
I dont know if i've been watching too many scary movies or whatnot, but I just feel like I can see things, hear things, SENSE things that others can't.
I went through a period where I would just be going through a normal day and all of a sudden I would get an image that would flash in my mind. I would stop and see it and then continue on thinking that it was just me and my overactive imagination...but then not even a minute or two later, my image would come to life before my eyes. It started to scare me and I could never hone in on trying to see it. It just happens whenever it wants to.
It's kinda weird.
I dont know if any of you have any ideas about whats happening to me or if you've gone through similar things, but all i know is that, i'm different.
If you could help me or give me some pointers on what to do that would be great. I'm not a skeptic and I believe that they're are such things as spirits, but i'm also a christian and a conservative and I know that probably doesn't make sense.

www.spiritualforums.com you can always find asnwers to your questions. You just might be sensitive from what I read from your post. I would try cutting and pasting the exact same post on spiritualforums and see what type of answers you recieve. I am a believer that in order to protect yourself from negative energy, knowledge of your spiritual self is very important. do some research on what you are experiencing and look for others experiences and see if they match anything that you have experienced. I am sure that you will find the answers that you seek there. Suggestion: If a spirit is bothering you, just tell them to leave you alone, say it with conviction. but respectfully. Ask your spirit uides and arch angels to protect you from all lower energy spirits, and that only the highest vibrational energies may share your space and communicate with you. Do not show fear as that will show the lower energies that you are vulnerable. I hope that I have helped and that you find the answers that you seek. here is that link again. www.spiritualforums.com

Kind regards,

IlluminatedOne

#4 Illuminated One

Illuminated One

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 01:31 PM

It's kinda weird.

www.spiritualforums.com you can always find asnwers to your questions. You just might be sensitive from what I read from your post. I would try cutting and pasting the exact same post on spiritualforums and see what type of answers you recieve. I am a believer that in order to protect yourself from negative energy, knowledge of your spiritual self is very important. do some research on what you are experiencing and look for others experiences and see if they match anything that you have experienced. I am sure that you will find the answers that you seek there. Suggestion: If a spirit is bothering you, just tell them to leave you alone, say it with conviction. but respectfully. Ask your spirit guides and arch angels to protect you from all lower energy spirits, and that only the highest vibrational energies may share your space and communicate with you. Do not show fear as that will show the lower energies that you are vulnerable. I hope that I have helped and that you find the answers that you seek. here is that link again. www.spiritualforums.com

Kind regards,

IlluminatedOne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users