Ghost Caught On Cell Phone Camera

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Preston

Preston

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:31 AM

I still don't believe it myself, but I encountered this last night. In the picture you can see my brother's arm draped over the couch, asleep. After snapped this shot, the figure remained for a couple of minutes. The next day I ended up in the hospital. Kinda personal reason so I would rather not say why.

Posted Image

#2 Robot

Robot

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Interests:Physics, Flying, Guitar, Robots, Paranormal

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:23 AM

WOW, this is pretty spectacular for your first post.

Sorry, initially looks too good to be true.

You do realize there are cellphone apps specifically for this type of effect?

There are many here who will analyze everyting about the photo, and come to better conclusions than I.

Why dont you tell us something about yourself and start creating your personal credibility here.

Edited by Robot, 29 June 2010 - 05:26 AM.

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.(Proverbs 18:2)http://www.ghostphysics.blogspot.com./

#3 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,366 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 29 June 2010 - 06:03 AM

I'm moving this over to Spiritography Section . I think it will fit better over there.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#4 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 30 June 2010 - 06:48 PM

Oh brother.......
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#5 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:47 PM

LOL...you said it Laurie Ann.
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#6 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 30 June 2010 - 08:24 PM

What are the odds on capturing a spirit like this one? One in a million! She kinda looks like the child spirit in The Ring movies. I have been studying this field for a number of years and I am scratching my head on this photo. Creepy though. Dave

Edited by damckie, 30 June 2010 - 08:26 PM.

Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#7 Tantric Kitten

Tantric Kitten

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 08:46 PM

Wow, you're making the rounds showing off your new cell phone app, aren't you? How many other forums are we going to see this on with no more than one post by you?

#8 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:09 PM

haha.... nice try though.
Love life.

#9 Aesalon

Aesalon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:10 AM

I thought that everyone knew that the little boy with the cap and suspenders was the better option, I'd get my money back.
-AesCome and visit the FBN team web site!!Fly By Night Paranormal Investigations (Southwest Iowa / Southeast Nebraska)We are also now on Facebook!

#10 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:40 PM

http://i420.photobuc...20Photos/G2.jpg

I thought you said your brother was sleeping too! His arm maybe draped on the side of the chair he's sitting in wide awake, looks like you like to photoshop and not tell the truth!
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#11 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:53 PM

Posted Image

Here it is so you don't have to click on the link! Looks like someone likes their new cell, their photoshop program, and to not tell the truth.

#12 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 01 July 2010 - 05:07 PM

It's fake and chopped! Look at the photo closely. Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#13 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:31 PM

For anyone with an i-phone, you can go into the app store and i believe this app is under Spirits or Ghosts...something like that. But when i typed in those specific words, all KINDS of stuff came up. Some free, some not but it's all for a good laugh. And the app the OP used in this pic is definately one of them because i saw this "ghost" along with others you can choose from. Personally, i would've chosen the "child ghost"...but oh well.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#14 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,541 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:04 PM

Agree with the others on this one. I have compiled a library of the apps / ghosts and I find this one among them. (Granted I don't have them all, the hoaxers are doing their best to stay ahead of me.) But this one sure looks like one in my collection.

Hoiwever that said, the OP does provide a service in that it shows that we need to keep aware that this is going on. Some are not this obvious as this one..

Besides this one more red flag..... I was unable to open the EXIF data for this picture. I never accept any digital image lacking this important information.

#15 gavknight

gavknight

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:01 AM

LMAO. I love the way the "ghost" is behind the guy in the pic (due to the scale of the "ghost") but its arm is showing through his head

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users