• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Donne

Donne

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:40 AM

Hello. I am new to the forum here. Heres my personal encounter with the communication of the dead. I have the ability to communicate with the dead. For the last 1 week or so, I have been able to hear dead people talk to me, this especially strong in the night time.

When I connect and am connected with them, I get dry lips and often cold feet and some distinct smell of perfume. Which by the way smells good :-).. Also I get a strong "electric feeling" and beeping in my ears. I believe that there is a man I am very glad in that tries to contact me, he is very wise. However , it is dificult for me to hear what they are saying as there are atleast 2-3 people other making a discussion, and I can only hear them "from a distance" if you know what I mean... As if it someone far away from me is talking to me , It is very hard to collect them words and hear exactly what is being said to me or around me. I am very happy for having helpers and spirits that seek to help me as this is the feeling I have.

So, my questions is: How can I hear better what is being said to me? I am usually in a dark room and lights off. I dont want to use mirror or any tool such as the creepy table I saw on TV..

I talked with a tarot-teller and he told me that the 1st August, I will for sure hear them spirits loudly enough for me to hear the words being told.

Thank you in advance for replys. :kitty:
"Face the facts of being what you are, for that is what changes what you are." Quote by: Soren Kierkegaard

#2 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:42 PM

Here's a couple of suggestions: ask them to talk louder or when you're laying down, concentrate on opening up your ears.

August 1 is not too far away either. :clap:
petunia4998

#3 Donne

Donne

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:16 AM

Hello petunia. Thank you for the advices. However I tried to conecntrate on opening my ears, and I asked them to talk louder without luck. I am looking forward to the August 1st.

I am looking forward to other people's comments on this aswell, and I am looking forward to hear from you more petunia, please reply. Thank you. ;) :clap:
"Face the facts of being what you are, for that is what changes what you are." Quote by: Soren Kierkegaard

#4 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 03 August 2010 - 07:30 AM

You can try telling them to come forward one at a time so you can understand them. Working on your concentration will also help you to understand them as well. Meditation can help you with this. Making sure your mind is free of distraction will also help you - make sure you are well grounded and then center yourself to clear your thoughts. Sitting with your feet on the floor will help you to be more grounded, Saying your name quietly to yourself will center you easily. The room doesn't need to be dark, but if that helps you, then leave it that way. When your mind is settled, ask the spirits to come forward, one at a time.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#5 Donne

Donne

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 11:29 AM

Thanks for all kind replys. I am making progress in this field, and yesterday I talked with a person from the other side. He was very kind to me.

Sometimes I feel that its harder to get contact with them then other times. I think late night and evenings are better to try contact. And when its late or dark outside.

Do you guys feel that in the night its easier to communicate? :whoohoo: :)

#6 OMPRDave

OMPRDave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts
  • Interests:Family, fishing, hunting, camping, history, photography, poetry/writing, and last but not least, paranormal investigation

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:32 PM

I dunno...I've always found communication with the dead a very one sided venture :clap:
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." Herbert Spencer

#7 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:46 AM

Thanks for all kind replys. I am making progress in this field, and yesterday I talked with a person from the other side. He was very kind to me.

Sometimes I feel that its harder to get contact with them then other times. I think late night and evenings are better to try contact. And when its late or dark outside.

Do you guys feel that in the night its easier to communicate? :hug: ;)

That depends on a couple things. Any outside disturbances could influence you efforts. It also depends on your circadian rythm cycle The brain will go through periods when it is more suggestive than others. For those who sleep at night the brain is more open to suggestion when stimulation is low. Thus the reason most claims such as this occur at night.

However the above condition raises other questions. How do you know that the person from the other side actually was that? You don't give any data regarding the situation at the time. Were you in bed semi-awake? Might the concept of lucid dreaming be applicable here? Without more background it is impossible to verify whether he was from the other side or not aside from your statement. All I am saying is that before making an assumption he was from the other side, one should rule out other possibilities first
CaveRat......
Visit my website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users