Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

I'd like to become more sensitive to the paranormal.

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:20 PM

We all have the ability but it is the developing of it that frustrates most of us. It's having patience.

I suggest that you read about developing your psi abilities and practice some of the exercises that are suggested.

I do agree meditation is the most important thing. You have to find out how you can raise your own vibrational energies in order to become more in touch with yourself. Find your own quiet place. It could be inside, outside, in a room, a closet, lying on the bed, or in your car, in a hammock or on the beach. Somewhere you won't be disturbed by the world and it's noises around you. A place where you can listen..... Don't talk, just listen. Relax yourself and breath in and out. Put your thoughts away. Each time a thought comes into your head put it in a box, a jar or whatever you design to put those thoughts away until you come back.

If you have trouble doing this on your own, try purchasing a cd that has guided meditations. A very popular one is Doreen Virtue. You can find them online.

Good luck and be patient.
I am more than my physical body.

#17 Inspirosity

Inspirosity

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:24 PM

Thanks for your input, Seer! Reading about the different psychic abilities that people can wield is very interesting. I find that my mind is prone to negative thoughts or bad memories...haha, so I think that meditation should help with that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users