• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 andrewmp

andrewmp

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 04:35 PM

Hi,
I have begun to tell my story about how the hauntings started when I was a 7 year old boy in Seattle, and how they have never stopped. I have been haunted all my life.
The best way to get an understanding of my story is to go to my blog. Soon I will be on a couple of nationally known Paranormal Radio shows and will tell more of my story. (Details coming very soon). Please take a look at my blog, let me know what you think and if you have any questions or comments, feel free to interact.

Andrew Paschen

http://www.mosthaunt...n.wordpress.com

#2 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 04:49 AM

Great blog Andrew and yeah your former house is definitely most haunted.

#3 Neko

Neko

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, Photography, Warhammer 40k, helping as much people as I can.

Posted 13 August 2010 - 06:46 AM

Very interesting read indeed.
Nice blog and great stories!

N.
Posted ImageDisclaimer; I will always try to give my honest and personal opinion, with no offence intended.

#4 Irishrose453

Irishrose453

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 01:34 PM

I myself have had a lot of encounters over the years. The last three homes I have lived in have been haunted. One I lived in one for twenty-five years. It can be nerve-racking at times and down right scary at other times. I do believe that ghost are attracted to certain people. Some go so far as to fallow them from one place to another. I have a question.
Was the thooth brush found by your Dad your's?

#5 andrewmp

andrewmp

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:44 PM

Hi again.
Thanks for reading my blog. I will continue to post my story. I have been encouraged to write a book. Anyone interested? Would anyone buy it and read it?

#6 andrewmp

andrewmp

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 06:18 PM

Hi everyone,
You can read all about my upcoming radio appearace. Here's the announcement-

The Paranormal Outreach Radio Show is interviewing Andrew Paschen live on the air about his life with ghosts. Join him as he speaks with the hosts of the show live on the All Souls Paranormal Radio Network at 10:00 pm Eastern, 7:00 pm Pacific. Go to www.asprn.com and click the "Listen Live" button. See you there...

Andrew

www.mosthauntedman.wordpress.com

#7 andrewmp

andrewmp

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 03:11 PM

I have been updating my blog and hope you have all been able to follow it. I was wondering, have any of you who have had encounters with hauntings ever had any of the spirits mimmick anyone in your family?

#8 allege

allege

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 08:41 PM

I have been reading your blog and I love your stories. Paranormally we have a lot in common.
Never to suffer would never to have been blessed. -Edgar Allan Poe

#9 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 12:46 AM

I have been updating my blog and hope you have all been able to follow it. I was wondering, have any of you who have had encounters with hauntings ever had any of the spirits mimmick anyone in your family?

It took me years to realize my houses were not haunted, I was. The answer to your question is YES I have heard my son talk to me when he was not here, and he heard me when I was outside and the list goes on. I have had that happen numerous times during a Demonic Haunting, they are known to mimic voices.

#10 Irishrose453

Irishrose453

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:09 AM

You asked if any of us have had a ghost mimmick one of our family. The answer is everyone in my house has had this happen over and over again.
As A matter of fact I was watching tv one evening and heard what I thought was my husband calling for help. (My husband works graveyard shift and was in bed.) I ran into the bedroom only to find him sound asleep. I went so far as to wake him and ask him if he was having a nightmare he said no. I have been married to that man for thirty-five years so I know what his voice sound like. I sware it was him but I know better now.
How they do it I don't know but they do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users