• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Donne

Donne

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 01:09 PM

Today I helped a friend by connecting to his helper by the means of clearvoiance and my medium abilities. Today I got one of the first communication with the people on the other side confirmation of mine. I truly have the abilties to contact the dead, and I truly come in the name of love. My friend was kind of shocked by what I was able to tell him. I gave him the name of one of his helper. I also called a psychic tarrot teller yesterday and she said I have many abilities including clearvoyance and medium. She wanted me to start working on a phone line and to help people. She is not the only one to say this. I am very happy for having this ability. I only wish to help people, and if I can work with this it would be my greatest joy.

Looking forward to hear from ya folks.
:)

Kind wishes.
"Face the facts of being what you are, for that is what changes what you are." Quote by: Soren Kierkegaard

#2 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:22 PM

I am glad to hear that you are using your abilities to help others. That is the way it should be done. :)
petunia4998

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,399 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 18 August 2010 - 09:58 AM

Good work, Donne.
Posted Image

#4 witchywoman1990

witchywoman1990

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 11:04 PM

hi um i was just wondering do you have to be in person to do the things u can or can u do them over the phone ? just wondering

#5 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 18 September 2010 - 12:46 AM

Very nice, Donne^^

Hi, Witchy, its a bit uncertain, usually it helps to have the person present so the cards are attuned to that question. I believe that all psychic friends hotlines have a standard 'entertainment purposes only' waiver in their ads just in case of misreading
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#6 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:36 PM

I am always leary of people who say they can give readings over the phone or by email. I'm not sure how well that would work with someone you don't know. I can call the daughter of a close friend of mine to chat and she may have information for me or vice-versa, but I've known her all her life and we are in sync. But a total stranger? I'm not saying it cannot be done, lots of claims out there that it can be done, I just wonder.

Donne, the more you practice this, the easier it will be for you and the more information you will get. Ask friends and relatives that you trust to let you practice reading for them to accomplish this. Keep us posted as to your progress.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#7 Gracie H.

Gracie H.

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:36 PM

Well, I do readings with a screen name and an age, if that much. I do pretty good. I'm still sharpening my skills and make mistakes but I'm right much more than I'm wrong. I don't use cards or anything so I don't know. I know a couple of real good psychics or as I prefer to be called empaths that read people like I do on forums. You just don't get alot of information about someone on these things and I find when I have to much information I don't read them very well. Maybe you just haven't been exposed to good honest psychics?
Gracie H.

#8 Carri Williams

Carri Williams

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:46 PM

Today I helped a friend by connecting to his helper by the means of clearvoiance and my medium abilities. Today I got one of the first communication with the people on the other side confirmation of mine. I truly have the abilties to contact the dead, and I truly come in the name of love. My friend was kind of shocked by what I was able to tell him. I gave him the name of one of his helper. I also called a psychic tarrot teller yesterday and she said I have many abilities including clearvoyance and medium. She wanted me to start working on a phone line and to help people. She is not the only one to say this. I am very happy for having this ability. I only wish to help people, and if I can work with this it would be my greatest joy.

;)

Kind wishes.

you have a gift. I am a psychic by remote viewing and meeting people. I cannot do telephone psychic. I have to meet the people. If you could can you do a reading on me. my brother was killed in 1984 at the age of 17 his name Sean Thompson. the story is on the internet. called the Teen Haunting in Woodstock. if you cannot that is ok. I can do some precognition and telemetry.

#9 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 28 September 2010 - 08:37 PM

Hi, Gracie and Carri and welcome to GV!

Gracie, out of curiousity, are they actually empaths (reading emotion rather than thought)

Carrie, I'm sorry for the loss

#10 Gracie H.

Gracie H.

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 08:45 PM

;)

Kind wishes.

you have a gift. I am a psychic by remote viewing and meeting people. I cannot do telephone psychic. I have to meet the people. If you could can you do a reading on me. my brother was killed in 1984 at the age of 17 his name Sean Thompson. the story is on the internet. called the Teen Haunting in Woodstock. if you cannot that is ok. I can do some precognition and telemetry.

Isn't this a strange little world, I used to live in Woodstock and at those apartments. Not during that time frame but strange, what are the odds?
Gracie H.

#11 MysticJohnC

MysticJohnC

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 09:40 AM

ReadHead: "I am always leary of people who say they can give readings over the phone or by email. I'm not sure how well that would work with someone you don't know."

Carri: ". I cannot do telephone psychic. I have to meet the people"

Interesting comments in this thread. If I may share my experience and expertise. If not welcomed I apologize in advance and will refrain from sharing on this topic again.

The reason psychics can read by phone or even by email is because it all deals with energy and making an energy connection. A person doesn't have to be in the same room as another in order to do a reading... I have known many psychics who actually prefer phone readings or email readings to in person readings as it eliminates certain body cues and it is pure information then which they can rely on.

Additionally, as Oichie points out, psychics tend to read in different ways. Those that are making a straightforward connection to their higher self via mental telepathy typically don't need cards, astrology, numerology or even a physical person in order to perform a reading and this tends to be true for both straight future oriented readings, mediumistic readings, and channeled readings. Those that tend to connect empathically tend to pick up even more strongly when the person or place with which they are reading is present....

When I teach psychic development at the advanced levels I help students to understand the difference between that upper mental telepathic connection and using empathy. In fact, I cut the empathic ability off or block it so that it can' t be accessed and thus forces a student to get information from their guides or higher self (or the deceased if we are learning mediumship) and not from the emotions or the memories of the client. Of course the students and I talk about this too and understand that what is happening is purely a teaching aid.

Though I would never make a blanket statement and say everyone that is using psychic ability can read by phone or by email, I do think that many who believe they aren't capable would be capable if they worked to eliminate limiting beliefs from their subconscious and focus on the energetic nature of the work.

Just my penny worth of information.
Psychic Development is my passion - "Ghosts" just happen to be part of that.

#12 dancinmiriam

dancinmiriam

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:Classical ballet, Flamenco, Classical Indian (heck, any classical dance form-though Ballet is my muse and my profession); religious studies; history;paranormal and spiritual studies.

Posted 30 September 2010 - 11:32 AM

ReadHead: "I am always leary of people who say they can give readings over the phone or by email. I'm not sure how well that would work with someone you don't know."

Carri: ". I cannot do telephone psychic. I have to meet the people"

Interesting comments in this thread. If I may share my experience and expertise. If not welcomed I apologize in advance and will refrain from sharing on this topic again.

The reason psychics can read by phone or even by email is because it all deals with energy and making an energy connection. A person doesn't have to be in the same room as another in order to do a reading... I have known many psychics who actually prefer phone readings or email readings to in person readings as it eliminates certain body cues and it is pure information then which they can rely on.

Additionally, as Oichie points out, psychics tend to read in different ways. Those that are making a straightforward connection to their higher self via mental telepathy typically don't need cards, astrology, numerology or even a physical person in order to perform a reading and this tends to be true for both straight future oriented readings, mediumistic readings, and channeled readings. Those that tend to connect empathically tend to pick up even more strongly when the person or place with which they are reading is present....

When I teach psychic development at the advanced levels I help students to understand the difference between that upper mental telepathic connection and using empathy. In fact, I cut the empathic ability off or block it so that it can' t be accessed and thus forces a student to get information from their guides or higher self (or the deceased if we are learning mediumship) and not from the emotions or the memories of the client. Of course the students and I talk about this too and understand that what is happening is purely a teaching aid.

Though I would never make a blanket statement and say everyone that is using psychic ability can read by phone or by email, I do think that many who believe they aren't capable would be capable if they worked to eliminate limiting beliefs from their subconscious and focus on the energetic nature of the work.

Just my penny worth of information.

I am in no way psychic, telepathic, etc. but am fascinated by it nonetheless. I have known friends most in the Wiccan tradition, who are 'sensitive' at the least, and had a friend who was a Wiccan priestess do a 'reading' on my house (we have had problems with negative energy, shadows, things moving and thought there may be something lingering from other residents); so this is my only true exposure to it. Mystic John, I found your take on separating the empathic 'input' from direct information from the higher self very interesting, in that I had not thought of any of it in that way before. As I said, I am no psychic, but feel (in this forum that's probably a loaded word) a certain empathic sensitivity (perhaps just a tad more than what every human must surely have) and after reading your explanation, can see how my 'feelings' or what I pick up - if I were psychic and trying to separate fact from feeling - would interfere with a signal, as it were. Thanks for the instruction!
I see dance being used as communication between body and soul, to express what is too deep, too fine, for words. ~ Ruth St. Denis

#13 Gracie H.

Gracie H.

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 03:30 PM

Hi, Gracie and Carri and welcome to GV!

Gracie, out of curiousity, are they actually empaths (reading emotion rather than thought)

Carrie, I'm sorry for the loss

Well, honestly I can only talk for myself and I'm still figuring it all out but I think I'm empathic but I do get snippet pictures, smells, sounds and physical feelings, of course. I read one guy a while back and he was sick so everytime I went to read him I got sick to my stomach, it was the wierdest thing after a while I could do him and found out he had an infection. Once I heard a name with a french accent and it was the french name for an American name and it was the guy I was reading.
I think the other people I know are empaths too, besides, psychic is just to close to psycho for my taste!! :weeee: Seriously, I think it's over used and to general. I can't tell you with any clarity what will happen tomorrow and that what I always thought a psychic was. Since I've gained this gift, which it's isn't always, I'm redefining a lot of things and still.
Gracie H.

#14 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 08:51 PM

Hi, Gracie, sorry for the delay but wasn't on much yesterday
Was just wondering (I'm also an empath), if someone's in pain or ill...do you pick that up and if so, does the pain register on your own body?

Hi, John, even then, I'd imagine its easier to distance read if you kow the person, even if you've just chatted online before

#15 Gracie H.

Gracie H.

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 12:14 PM

Hi, Gracie, sorry for the delay but wasn't on much yesterday
Was just wondering (I'm also an empath), if someone's in pain or ill...do you pick that up and if so, does the pain register on your own body?

Hi, John, even then, I'd imagine its easier to distance read if you kow the person, even if you've just chatted online before

Yes I do feel their pain and actually it can be quite uncomfortable. Going shopping is a nightmare in a crowded store. I ran in to 6 people in one isle yesterday and started to have a panic attack. All the indecision those people were having over which brand of dish soap, laundry soap and carpet cleaner was over whelming! I actually forgot why I was in that isle and ran away to find my wonderful husband a few steps away, he knew what happened and gave me a big hug. It was a touching moment. Do you experience these things too? The only thing that really seems to help me is if I do about 5 readings before I go shopping and drain myself a bit and I never go alone. How do you deal with it?
Gracie H.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users