• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 05 September 2003 - 12:32 PM

I posted this in the "sleep patterns" thread as well. Whats your favorite cemetary story?

Moritori Nolumus Mori

Re: sleep patterns  
Reply #16 on: Sep 4th, 2003, 7:44pm  Quote  Modify  Remove  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   A TRUE STORY

A few years ago I lived next to a rather historic cemetery in Riverside Ca. This place had no walls or gates and is in the middle of the city. I had an agreement with the owners. Being an insomniac, I sometimes liked to walk late at night, and with their permission I would walk the grounds and kind of keep an eye open for them. It was the middle of a wet Feb when I went for a stroll. The fog was about waist level (I'm six foot) I had on my Ren Faire hooded cloak and was carrying a lantern flashlight. I heard the sounds of grunting. There had been some problems with kids knocking over some of the above ground headstones, so I went over. I'm a pretty big guy and I figures I could scare some vandals. Anyway, when I arrived it was a couple engaged in an ADULT activity  SHe was balanced on the back of a headstone and he was in front of her. I know it was wrong, but I quietly walked up and shined the light into my hood and said in a low ominus voice, "Is that any way to show respect for the dead?"

He screamed and ran away leaving her to fall over backwords. I fealt bad and tryed to help her up, but needless to say, she ran off too. Neither one was dressed...except for their shoes.

I went back to my apt and called the police. They had both ran the 6 blocks to the station and were going on about the monster in the cemetery who tryed to kill them and stole their drugs The officers thanked me, and after they pulled her off him (she was beating him for leaving her with the monster) she turned states evidence. I never was called to testify and I'm sure it was plea bargined. Pity. I would have LOVED to been at that trial.  
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#2 psychicdreamer

psychicdreamer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 05 September 2003 - 03:13 PM

OMG!  That's great!!  I would have given anything for that experience (being the one in your shoes).  I would have played it up a bit though, lol, using some weird voice or something......

I would share a cemetery experience, but nothing I would have to say could possibly compare to that!
Confucious say: Man who walk sideways in airport turnstile is going to Bangkok.Men are like parking spaces; all the good ones are taken and the rest are handicapped.

#3 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 05 September 2003 - 05:08 PM

When I called the police station they were laughing so hard the watch commander had to put me on hold for almost five minutes. They did go out and found quite a bit of recreational phamicuticals
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 11 April 2004 - 09:51 AM

lol
Posted Image

#5 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 12:18 PM

I often wonder if they cleaned up their acts after that. I was never called to give testimony in  court, so I'm guessing they copped a plea.

#6 shellas13

shellas13

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 13 April 2004 - 02:18 AM

Dear goddess, I'm STILL laughing!LMAO Great story! Wish I had one to compare with...lol

#7 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 13 April 2004 - 07:49 PM

It was definatly one I doubt I will ever be able to top.

#8 sallogs

sallogs

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 14 April 2004 - 12:16 AM

OMG!!!! I almost wet myself laughing when i read that. I know what could top it though Mykiedave.............imagine that very same story turning up in a supernatural experiences thread somewhere. That would be hilarious  ;D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users