about my son

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 moses_the_boxer

moses_the_boxer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:I love to hear about spirts and ghost.<br />crafts, going fishing, and just alot of outside stuff<br />

Posted 22 August 2010 - 03:23 PM

My 18 yr old passed on Aug. 4th. 2010. He saw spirits and shadows all the time. He knew i believed in them. My problem is, I need to know he is doing ok. I know he will come to me someday, but i am really having a hard time with this and just can not wait. I hurts so much. I know if i knew he was ok and with my family i would be alot better.
Any help i would love on this.

Thank you
Yvonne

#2 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:23 PM

Yvonne, I am so, so sorry for your loss. I know it hurts terribly. Your son (was his name Eric?) is with you and he doesn't want you to be sad.

He says this: Get one of his favorite tshirts, the black one with the skull and crossbones (or at least bones), and wad it up and put it next to you when you sleep. He will infuse it with his scent and you will know he is with you.

And anytime you want to talk to him, just do it, because he'll always be around. :ghost:
petunia4998

#3 moses_the_boxer

moses_the_boxer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:I love to hear about spirts and ghost.<br />crafts, going fishing, and just alot of outside stuff<br />

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:45 PM

Yvonne, I am so, so sorry for your loss. I know it hurts terribly. Your son (was his name Eric?) is with you and he doesn't want you to be sad.

He says this: Get one of his favorite tshirts, the black one with the skull and crossbones (or at least bones), and wad it up and put it next to you when you sleep. He will infuse it with his scent and you will know he is with you.

And anytime you want to talk to him, just do it, because he'll always be around. :ghost:

sorry hit the wrong button.
You have the shirt right on. My ex-husbands name is eric, but that's ok. It really help when you said about his black t-shirt. I just had it today. Thank you so very much. It helps alot!!
I will do that tonight when i go to bed.

Thank you
Yvonne

#4 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 22 August 2010 - 07:42 PM

I'm very sorry for your loss.
It has been such a short time and sometimes during the early days it is hard to tune into a loved one because the pain is so fresh and the signs may be so subtle .
He may come to you in your dreams.........although I'm sure it is hard to sleep right now.
If you need to talk to someone please feel free to message anytime.
It sometimes helps to talk to someone who is totally removed.
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

#5 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:26 AM

I am truly sorry to hear about your loss Yvonne. I do not have anything to tell on the how-to's I guess petunia and bardo have already talked about it, I guess love is a wonderful universal energy, so keep loving and he will know.
Posted Image

#6 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 09:11 AM

My condolences to you. Sorry about your loss.

Whatever

#7 Crone

Crone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, reading, crafts, Genealogy, Renaissance Faires,

Posted 23 August 2010 - 07:44 PM

Yvonne, my deepest sympathy goes out to you.
Still crazy after all these years. ....Paul Simon.... “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” ....Pericles......

#8 moses_the_boxer

moses_the_boxer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 07:51 PM

Thank you all very much! This is not an easy time for me. What i have been told has help alot. I'm not as scared now as i was before. I feel he is at peace and is ok now. What petunia told me helped me out so much. She may have not got the name right, but she had the shirt right on. As soon as i read that i went looking for that shirt. It is the only shirt that he had with bones. It had a skull in the top middle and looked like a cross but if you look close it wasn't but it was bones all the way down. I knew it was him talking to him. I really felt so much better after i saw the shirt. I did sleep with it last night and I did wake up alot but one time I did smell his scent. It made me smile.
Thank you so much for the comfort you gave me.
I did go back to work today. I wasn't easy for my husband and I at all. We both cried on the way to work and once i got there to my clients house i cried, but it was good for me. I could tell my husband cried also when I got home from work. Them two would go back and forth to work every day so i knew it would be hard for him. I don't think he will ever be able to go back to the school that it happened at but at least he went back to laying brick again. Don't know if he is going to be able to keep it up, but time will tell.
Thank you all for your support.

Yvonne

#9 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 25 August 2010 - 10:32 AM

I, too, wish to offer my condolences for your loss. I can tell you from personal experience that the pain will ease with time and you and your family need to allow yourself the time to grieve. You may wish to try grief counseling to help you learn to cope and to work through the pain. If you are church-going people, ask your minister/priest for help. They are all trained in how to help people and at the very least can put you in contact with someone who can help or know where support groups in your area are meeting.

Meditation is a great way to open yourself to communication with those who have passed over to the other side. Allow yourself some quiet time to do this. Pay attention to your surroundings and notice little things that are happening that seem slightly odd or different - you never know when some small thing might be your son's way of letting you know he is near and with you.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#10 moses_the_boxer

moses_the_boxer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 05:40 PM

Thank You Redhead. We started to go to church after this happened and it has help us out so very much. I will take you advice and pay more attention to the little thing.

Yvonne

#11 Justachicky

Justachicky

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 11:36 PM

Im sorry to hear about your son. ::Hugs::I too know your loss first hand Moses. I lost my daughter on March 18, 2010 at the age of 17.
Do for this life as if you live forever, do for the afterlife as if you die tomorrow.

#12 hopeful85

hopeful85

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:52 AM

petunia can you help me with my issues. i am just reading this thread, and i see that you predicted a couple things correctly regarding the op. i thought you had known the op and their sone personally, before your response, but judging based off of the Op's response, they didn't know you .. wow, thats incredible.. please reach out to me, because for some reason i cannot leave messages. i was just attempting to leave one for you, and i received an error message i am new to this forum, is this why i can't send messages? To the OP, so sorry for your loss, i know how much it hurts. im hurting right now....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users