2 Pics of young, female ghost

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Jedidiah

Jedidiah

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 05:54 PM

My girlfriend works at Massage Envy and her and her coworkers believe there to be a ghost inhabiting the building for the last few years since it opened. They have had encounters like feelings of chills or even things being knocked down like a clock or business cards, it seems to specifically like on of the therapists rooms more than the others. They finally got picture proof of the ghost, these were just taken today. What do you guys think? sorry that the images are so blurry they came from a cheaper cell phone.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Malyce

Malyce

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 06:59 PM

It's a Sim Character from the SIMS photoshopped in. It's the same photo used twice.
Posted ImageďA halo has to fall only a few inches to become a noose."

#3 Jedidiah

Jedidiah

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:10 AM

It's a Sim Character from the SIMS photoshopped in. It's the same photo used twice.

No it's not It was taken today and shown to me today. The photo's have not been photoshopped or altered at all.

#4 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:21 AM

Okay, I give up. Where are the pictures of the ghost supposed to be? And what is SIMS? :ghost:
petunia4998

#5 ChuckMcB

ChuckMcB

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:45 AM

It's not a very convincing photoshop either. In the first shot the girl seems too small and in the next she is as tall as the doorway. I dont think she is from the sims though, looks more like one of those generic creepy little girl ghosts with long black hair from those terrible horror movies.

Edited by ChuckMcB, 23 August 2010 - 12:46 AM.

Paranormal Investigations: 8Last Investigation: 12-16-11Founder: Gulfview Paranormal Hernando Beach, FLEmail Us: GulfviewPI@mail.com

#6 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:47 AM

The image is not the original, it has been modified using Microsoft Photo Gallery.

Petunia, SIMS is a video game.

Regarding the "ghost" it resembles to me more of the "the ring" ghost which has been super imposed into this picture.
Posted Image

#7 Jedidiah

Jedidiah

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 11:04 AM

The image is not the original, it has been modified using Microsoft Photo Gallery.

Petunia, SIMS is a video game.

Regarding the "ghost" it resembles to me more of the "the ring" ghost which has been super imposed into this picture.

The only thing I did when I uploaded the pics was the automatic color correction with IrfanView. I know it looks like the cliche image from movies and tv because that's what I thought at first but I wouldn't have registered on this website if the pics were fake.

#8 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:20 PM

Jedidiah, I am never saying that you fooled around with this picture, but the above two pictures you have posted is definitely faked. In the second picture, the said ghosty is "over" the girls hair, which means, it is super imposed and modified.,
Posted Image

#9 Caniswalensis

Caniswalensis

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:59 PM

Hi Jedidiah,

There are quite a few cell phone apps out there designed to allow people to make their own ghost photos. This kind of looks like that to me. Almost all the ones I have seen include a ring/grudge atyle image in their menu.

I am definitely not accussing you of faking anything, but it is a real possibility that your friends are trying to fool you, just for fun, of course.

I have seen quite a few of these "app ghosts" floating around the internet. This would not be the first time someone has had them presented to them as real by family or friends. My best advice is to look into that angle and then move on to another explanation if it checks out.

Either way, You don't have to have a ghost photo to come around here. There are a lot of interesting discussions going on, and lots of nice people to talk with. :)

Regards, Canis

"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha

#10 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 23 August 2010 - 04:35 PM

The EXIF data gives this one away....

JFIF_APP1 : Exif
JFIF_APP1 : http
Main Information
Orientation : left-hand side
Software : Microsoft Windows Photo Gallery 6.0.6001.18000
DateTime : 2010:08:22 15:32:17
ExifInfoOffset : 2202
Unknown (EA1C)7,2060 : 2060 Bytes

#11 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 23 August 2010 - 09:05 PM

The "cartoon" eyes on the second picture are rather clear too....

Sorry but there are ways that we can check the data on photos, that tell whats been done.
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#12 ChuckMcB

ChuckMcB

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:29 AM

No one here means you any offense and we welcome you to stick around and explore our community. You will find that a lot of people here really know their stuff.
Paranormal Investigations: 8Last Investigation: 12-16-11Founder: Gulfview Paranormal Hernando Beach, FLEmail Us: GulfviewPI@mail.com

#13 chances_are

chances_are

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 02:17 PM

My girlfriend works at Massage Envy and her and her coworkers believe there to be a ghost inhabiting the building for the last few years since it opened. They have had encounters like feelings of chills or even things being knocked down like a clock or business cards, it seems to specifically like on of the therapists rooms more than the others. They finally got picture proof of the ghost, these were just taken today. What do you guys think? sorry that the images are so blurry they came from a cheaper cell phone.

Posted Image

Posted Image

That is an iphone app. Lame!

#14 ALKins

ALKins

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:49 PM

So fake, the second one especially gave it away. It's from an iPhone app, those apps are so ridiculous.

#15 boatlesspirate

boatlesspirate

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 12:12 PM

um, . . . .
"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?" Sherlock Holmes-Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users