I'm new, and have some questions about a ghost

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 RayRay7

RayRay7

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 12:27 PM

ok so a while ago (about 2 years) my dog Phidoux was killed by 2 pit bulls right after he had a liter of puppies with our other current dog Chili (they are both chihuahuas) ok so lately in the past week (we kept 2 from the litter of 4, Dot, and Cocoa *he looks EXACTLY like phidoux* ) so i was doing my clothes and i heard i bark, all the dogs where out side, i looked and i saw what i thought was cocoa but then i really did hear his bark outside, i looked back at the thing and it walked away. and then i stayed up till 3 AM one night just watching tv and i felt dot pounce on me like she usually does just for fun but then i saw cocoa and chili come over to me and do the same. after they all laid down i felt it again but saw nothing, then i felt something lay between my legs like phidoux used to. and just now i got really curios, ok so i was watching TV again and i looked over at Dot and then i looked on the couch arm and i saw the almost see through figure of the dog again, he looked at me wagged his tail and dissapeared... this has me so excited and curios at the same time... cause it can be Phidoux or my dog that i dearly loved that got hit by a car who was also phidoux's daughter from the 1st litter **this was the 2nd** Cinnamon. she also looked exactly like her daddy... so i need some answers... Thanks

Rayne age 13

#2 ChuckMcB

ChuckMcB

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:45 AM

Hard to say which of the two it is, it's quite possible that it's both of them. In my experience, animals are just as capable of returning as spirits as humans are. They may have chosen to remain on earth because they were so attached to their home and family or they could simply be stopping in for a visit now and then.

I still see my first cat on occasion even though we have since moved to a new house. He was sniffing at a new plant, checking the place out.
Paranormal Investigations: 8Last Investigation: 12-16-11Founder: Gulfview Paranormal Hernando Beach, FLEmail Us: GulfviewPI@mail.com

#3 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 07:33 AM

I had a similar experience once, it was about two years after we had to put my dog down. I was woken up in the middle of the night by her jumping on my bed and walking around my head like she use to do then she jumped down. I believe its their way to visit us and to let us know that they are ok.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#4 Adley

Adley

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 02:59 AM

Hello Friends
I am Hari from USA. I am new in ghostvillage community. This ghostvillage community looking very interesting to enjoy.I am very happy to met you all .
Have a Good Day !

#5 BLACK SHUCK

BLACK SHUCK

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Anything related to the paranormal,secret societies,fast cars, busty women, human behavior, reading, painting, art, magic/magick(high or low),withchcraft/wicca,candles and hot tubs. Just ask, if you are curious and want the truth, not what you want to hear.

Posted 25 December 2010 - 04:34 PM

Animals can return, well, maybe never really leave, after death, as can mortals.I have to deal with a couple but if they don't want to "go",I can live with them since they seem they can live with me. Still sorta freaks out my dogs though. :D

#6 Shadowperson

Shadowperson

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Just about everything.

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:25 AM

My sister used to tell me about a dog she had before I was born. It died when a Semi came down our road and squashed its poor little brains out. She always told me how much she loved it and how it would come back and see her sometimes.
Posted Image

#7 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:30 PM

Oh yes, pets can come back and visit. The bond of love is never broken. :)
petunia4998

#8 Inspirosity

Inspirosity

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:41 PM

I had a miniature dachshund put down a while ago. It really was a sad event, since I've been with her from a young age. Still...animals really do love you with all their hearts. It is reassuring to know that our beloved pets can still live on even after death.

#9 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:35 AM

I believe animals can come back, because I had a couple of them come back to say good bye and I believe that the main reason that they came back was to assure me that they were ok... specially one dog I left under the care of a cousin and she let her die... I felt so bad and guilty I cried often "I still do when I remember her" she came and stood up by my bed... looked at me really close to my face and left... I never saw her again. But I knew that she was ok with me and she is fine where ever she might be.

Sometimes I think that they visit us on special occasions... probably your dogs are trying to let you know something :)
Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

#10 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:32 PM

I've had my cat come back. He was a black blurr very quick here and gone. It was a comfort to me.
Right this way to my haunted space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users