My experiances in an unsettling home

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 chances_are

chances_are

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 02:04 PM

I am new here and I hope I am posting this in the correct area. Recently I have been thinking about the house I lived in before moving to our current home. I wonder about the experiances we shared as a family there- Could we have imagined everything?
A lot of strange things happened in this house. Lights turned on and off by them selves. Electronic toys would talk at night always 3 a.m and say things they usually wouldn't. Shadow figures and voices were seen and heard. Children refused to sleep in their beds. House was always dark even in the middle of the day. It was not a nice place. A lot of bad things happened to us while we lived there.My father in law was struck sick the day we moved in. He was painting and had to be brought to the er b/c of chest pain. He was found to have a nodule in his lung and died from cancer 6 months later.This was a healthy 60 year old man. We lost our business, fought all the time...Eventually we let the house go in the bankruptcy.We walked away from it- abandoned it a year ago-it is still vacant waiting to go through foreclosure. The final straw for my husband was when he and the kids returned to the house at dusk one day. He opened the door and turned to my older son (who is 6) and said "we're home" and a voice inside the house answered him in a low gravely voice "yessss". He and the kids hightailed it out of there and went to his moms. I felt like it was a negative force in our life.Doors would slam, again always in the middle of the night. My middle son was chronically sick-asthma had pneumonia twice, bronchitis. He was the most affected. This is him in the picture. He is looking at the couch. If you look closely you will see a man with a mustache and a child next to him. There are a few orbs in the picture as well.It was taken on his 2nd birthday-it was strange because instead of blowing out his birthday candles and showing interest in his gifts he kept staring out into the living room. I took this picture and when I put it on my computer I thought I saw people on the couch.
Since we moved 10 months ago, the kids sleep in their own rooms and middle son has had no symptoms of asthma. I also am not afraid to go to the bathroom at night-lol!

I don't have a copy of it without the circles, I apologize.I had uploaded it to photobucket years ago and the computer this was stored on has long since crashed. I look at it sometimes and wonder -is it matrixing or more?

Posted Image

I promise you this is the Gods honest truth. we had a lot more experiances in that house and around the property. While I was living there I was really afraid. I didn't even realize how much I was though, until we moved out. My husband and I were talking about it and now that we are'nt there we wonder how we lasted almost 6 years there. We left a lot of things behind in that house but neither of us want to go back there. There is just this feeling of dread about that place. I have not experianced any of those feelings since we left there.

#2 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:41 PM

I'm afraid I don't see anything in the photo but I am a great believer in the way the house made you feel. Some houses are just plain evil and it seems this is one of them. I'm glad you left. :ghost:
petunia4998

#3 angel60611

angel60611

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:47 AM

I am new here and I hope I am posting this in the correct area. Recently I have been thinking about the house I lived in before moving to our current home. I wonder about the experiances we shared as a family there- Could we have imagined everything?
A lot of strange things happened in this house. Lights turned on and off by them selves. Electronic toys would talk at night always 3 a.m and say things they usually wouldn't. Shadow figures and voices were seen and heard. Children refused to sleep in their beds. House was always dark even in the middle of the day. It was not a nice place. A lot of bad things happened to us while we lived there.My father in law was struck sick the day we moved in. He was painting and had to be brought to the er b/c of chest pain. He was found to have a nodule in his lung and died from cancer 6 months later.This was a healthy 60 year old man. We lost our business, fought all the time...Eventually we let the house go in the bankruptcy.We walked away from it- abandoned it a year ago-it is still vacant waiting to go through foreclosure. The final straw for my husband was when he and the kids returned to the house at dusk one day. He opened the door and turned to my older son (who is 6) and said "we're home" and a voice inside the house answered him in a low gravely voice "yessss". He and the kids hightailed it out of there and went to his moms. I felt like it was a negative force in our life.Doors would slam, again always in the middle of the night. My middle son was chronically sick-asthma had pneumonia twice, bronchitis. He was the most affected. This is him in the picture. He is looking at the couch. If you look closely you will see a man with a mustache and a child next to him. There are a few orbs in the picture as well.It was taken on his 2nd birthday-it was strange because instead of blowing out his birthday candles and showing interest in his gifts he kept staring out into the living room. I took this picture and when I put it on my computer I thought I saw people on the couch.
Since we moved 10 months ago, the kids sleep in their own rooms and middle son has had no symptoms of asthma. I also am not afraid to go to the bathroom at night-lol!

I don't have a copy of it without the circles, I apologize.I had uploaded it to photobucket years ago and the computer this was stored on has long since crashed. I look at it sometimes and wonder -is it matrixing or more?

Posted Image

I promise you this is the Gods honest truth. we had a lot more experiances in that house and around the property. While I was living there I was really afraid. I didn't even realize how much I was though, until we moved out. My husband and I were talking about it and now that we are'nt there we wonder how we lasted almost 6 years there. We left a lot of things behind in that house but neither of us want to go back there. There is just this feeling of dread about that place. I have not experianced any of those feelings since we left there.

#4 angel60611

angel60611

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:55 AM

Hi -- I have been living in a house for several years that exhibit similar issues as your house. Same thing, my husband and I are fighting all the time; the oldest son sees ghosts regularly; wierd footsteps, smells, noises, sounds, flying pictures and plates off of walls, etc. The oldest boy is the most affected and will not sleep in his room ... says he feels like he is being watched. I agree it does feels "heavy" in his room. Kids wake up at midnight, 3 a.m. and 4 a.m. every single night. This is constant. He has seen a young child run through the living room, he has seen smoky aparitions of all kinds, you name it we have had the wierd occurrance at this house. Nothing particularly evil ... just un-nerving and errie. Is there someone that I could call to help me eradicate this from my home? My wish is that it settles down and leaves or moves on in some way. I don't want any harm or hurt feelings. I just want my family to feel safe in their beds at night. I cannot afford to just move out. Any ideas? I live in Northwest Indiana.

#5 chances_are

chances_are

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 03:46 PM

I'm afraid I don't see anything in the photo but I am a great believer in the way the house made you feel. Some houses are just plain evil and it seems this is one of them. I'm glad you left. :ghost:

Thanks Petunia, I appreciate your reply. I am glad we are out of there too. Maybe I should just try to forget about it and stop wondering about the if and what was going on there . Some questions are prob best left unanswered. If nothing at all, it still makes for an interesting story.

#6 duncan36

duncan36

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 03:51 PM

Hi -- I have been living in a house for several years that exhibit similar issues as your house. Same thing, my husband and I are fighting all the time; the oldest son sees ghosts regularly; wierd footsteps, smells, noises, sounds, flying pictures and plates off of walls, etc. The oldest boy is the most affected and will not sleep in his room ... says he feels like he is being watched. I agree it does feels "heavy" in his room. Kids wake up at midnight, 3 a.m. and 4 a.m. every single night. This is constant. He has seen a young child run through the living room, he has seen smoky aparitions of all kinds, you name it we have had the wierd occurrance at this house. Nothing particularly evil ... just un-nerving and errie. Is there someone that I could call to help me eradicate this from my home? My wish is that it settles down and leaves or moves on in some way. I don't want any harm or hurt feelings. I just want my family to feel safe in their beds at night. I cannot afford to just move out. Any ideas? I live in Northwest Indiana.

Well first thing to do is recognize and deal with life stresses and conflicts. People get in patterns of antagonism and silent resentments in families and this creates the negative energy necessary for bad things to happen. If the personal problems or unresolved issues are too large get a church counselor or therapist involved.
If things dont clear up then the next step is to bring practices into your life that move you from seeing yourself as a victim to being an active participant in clearing your house up.
That could mean positive spiritual practices that coincide with your beliefs, to getting outside help from spiritual authorities, etc. Anything positive to take back the power you have as an elder of your family and head of your house.

#7 Ryuu

Ryuu

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Interests:Video games and anime not as heavily as I used to be though just watch anime and play video games once in a while. And the paranormal of course.

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:26 PM

Hey chances_are I looked at your photo and I can see the 2 faces within those yellow circles I can see the chest with the one on the right too. very interetsing thank you for sharing it

Edited by Ryuu, 13 September 2010 - 05:28 PM.

"A winner is a loser who will get up and try again." - Dennis DeYoung

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users