haunt stranded

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:52 PM

A few months ago I moved to the Central (West) coast and honestly I've never seen more haunt free cemetaries but San Francisco's only about 4 hours away

Does anyone know of any haunted locations in the area? There's a state hospital but not a bark, growl or whimper from my huntress
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#2 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:42 AM

While I have a huge collection of books on hauntings, many region specific, could you give us a bit more detail as to the area you are asking about? What county? Is San Fran the only major centre nearby? What are the region's historical locations? What are the other minor centres/towns/villages?

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#3 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:59 AM

Bon Jour, Vamp Chick! Its San Luis Obispo county, the city of SLO is a pretty fair sized college town that's surrounded by townships, Los Osos, Morro Bay, Atascadero, closest major city is San Jose
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users