Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

can you catch ghosts in action on video tape???

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fearlesssoul29

fearlesssoul29

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 April 2004 - 02:22 PM

hey, can you catch a ghost on video??? me and my friends have always wondered this and i was wonderin if you could help me out here b4 my head explodes!
[smiley=cwm28.gif]

#2 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 27 April 2004 - 03:09 PM

Fearless...one of the most commonly used pieces of equipment is a camcorder with nightshot...you can also record EVPs 8)
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#3 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 27 April 2004 - 06:36 PM

of course you can catch ghosts on camera. otherwise i'd have a "normal" hobby instead of stalking around cemeteries.
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#4 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 27 April 2004 - 07:38 PM

Of course you can capture a ghost on video.  Go to the link below and click to watch the video.  This is a real bonifide ghost that we captured last December.

http://www.ghostvill.../12192003.shtml

Here is a link to the stills from that video.  There are five of them and I think that they are pretty compelling.  I think that you will too.

http://www.ghostvill...072146161;start
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users