• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TheGRIMSociety

TheGRIMSociety

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:29 PM

The GRIM Society is looking for a psychic or a medium who can do readings based on images and who would be willing to spend a few minutes looking at something for us. We have a couple photographs that we'd like to have read, as they seem to be generating an odd response.

If you're interested in taking a look, email me at thegrimsociety at gmail.com and I'll forward you the pictures.

#2 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:57 PM

~Not saying that I'm great at remote viewing, but I'd love to take a look at the pics and see what I come up with. I'll be e-mailing you...
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#3 TheGRIMSociety

TheGRIMSociety

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 10:24 AM

Thanks, Laurie Ann! We appreciate any input we can get.

#4 TheGRIMSociety

TheGRIMSociety

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 04:26 PM

I just wanted to thank everyone for taking the time to look at our images- we've had some amazing results! If anyone else would like to see them, please don't hesitate to drop me a line; the more the merrier! :kitty:

#5 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts & crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:10 PM

All I was able to pick up was what little I reported about the upper balcony. What were your conclusions? Did you receive similar data from different sources?
Have you hugged your ghost today?The Porch - Ghosts, paranormal, supernatural

#6 TheGRIMSociety

TheGRIMSociety

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:34 PM

Hi Mystic- just sent you an update via email :kitty:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users