For my daughter

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Justachicky

Justachicky

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 11:57 PM

My daughter passed away on March 18th 2010. She was 17 years old. I was not in the room with her when she passed away so I never got to tell her goodbye. I have so many things I want to say to her yet, and things Id like to know.

Please dont think im nuts because others have informed me Im going crazy because I tried to tell them about what has happened since she passed away.

I have had several instances here recently that have lead me to think she is still here with us. I have a son who is 3 years old and there have been times he has walked out by her urn and started talking to "issy". It has only happened like 3 times but still..

She loved watching movies on the Wii and sometimes when im unable to find the remote it will "press A to continue" on its own. Only to find it sitting on the table with nobody around it.

Ive dreamed about her several times and the dreams are so vivid I can smell her , and sometimes on the really hard days when im alone (perfectly quiet house) ive felt like someone was touching my shoulder and nobody is home with me.

Is it possible to train myself to communicate with her ?

Is my daughter trying to communicate with me ?

How would I go about finding a medium (think thats what they are) to act as a go between with my daughter and I and know they are legit ?

Thank you in advance for any help you post.
Do for this life as if you live forever, do for the afterlife as if you die tomorrow.

#2 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 11:06 AM

Hello Justachicky,

I'm sorry for your loss. :kitty:

There are so many fraudulent mediums out there that it's really hard to know which are legit and which are just scamming people. If you're looking for one that you can meet with in person, you can check the local paper, or even online, to make a list. I'd then casually ask around to see if anybody has ever tried them.

There are also members of GhostVillage who claim to be mediums. You can contact one of them and see if they are willing to assist. Some of them can give you names of other members that they've helped and you can check with them and see if they were happy with the service or not.
Posted Image

#3 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 01:20 PM

Yes, your daughter is there and you don't really need to train yourself to communicate with her; just talk to her. Dreams are a wonderful way to communicate. Listen to what she has to say in those dreams.

I also am sorry for your loss. :kitty:
petunia4998

#4 Justachicky

Justachicky

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 09:01 AM

I think the other thing I often wonder about is about 4 days before my daughter passed away she was saying they are here Mom. I dont know them but they sure know me ..

Ive thought about that alot and just cant wrap my mind around who they might have been since it was only her , myself , and her sister in the room.

Its also when she informed me she knew she was dying and the doctors told me she was having hallucinations and was not dying. She knew better, I trusted her judgement more than the doctors and knew that she was right. I could see it in her eyes.

Any idea who *they* may be ?

Do for this life as if you live forever, do for the afterlife as if you die tomorrow.

#5 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 26 September 2010 - 01:49 PM

First, I am so sorry for your loss.

As for the 'they", do you have any relatives that passed on before her? Your parents? Grandparents?

Its possible that those deceased relatives might have come to guide her through her crossing over. Its also possible that Death itself came to help, as it did for my late father.

Try exploring this site:

http://www.near-death.com/index.html

its about NDE's but it may be helpful to you.

Edited by Cryscat, 26 September 2010 - 01:52 PM.

Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#6 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 26 September 2010 - 02:58 PM

Hi, Justachicky, I'm sorry for your loss

I am not a medium, but thinking the contact you felt was her letting you know she was okay so you in turn can begin the process of healing.

Its natural enough to dream of a loved one who's just transitioned, to see them, smell them, feel them nearby, reminding you that they're still nearby

In reference to they, I agree, it may have been a relative

From my own experience, I have noted that spirits tend to gravitate towards someone who's about to transition
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#7 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 26 September 2010 - 05:36 PM

Oh sweety, I'm so sorry for your loss. So heartbreaking....my thoughts and prayers are with you.

You're definately not going nuts, your daughter is right there with you trying to let you know that she is....and thank goodness you're recognizing her signs. She'll still stay with you and her little brother for some time.

I believe the ones she spoke of that were there for her, maybe long lost relatives that maybe even you had forgot about. But they were definately there to help her.

Again, I'm so sorry for your loss. Please keep us posted on how you're doing.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#8 crazycatwoman

crazycatwoman

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:10 PM

My daughter passed away on March 18th 2010. She was 17 years old. I was not in the room with her when she passed away so I never got to tell her goodbye. I have so many things I want to say to her yet, and things Id like to know.

Please dont think im nuts because others have informed me Im going crazy because I tried to tell them about what has happened since she passed away.

I have had several instances here recently that have lead me to think she is still here with us. I have a son who is 3 years old and there have been times he has walked out by her urn and started talking to "issy". It has only happened like 3 times but still..

She loved watching movies on the Wii and sometimes when im unable to find the remote it will "press A to continue" on its own. Only to find it sitting on the table with nobody around it.

Ive dreamed about her several times and the dreams are so vivid I can smell her , and sometimes on the really hard days when im alone (perfectly quiet house) ive felt like someone was touching my shoulder and nobody is home with me.

Is it possible to train myself to communicate with her ?

Is my daughter trying to communicate with me ?

How would I go about finding a medium (think thats what they are) to act as a go between with my daughter and I and know they are legit ?

Thank you in advance for any help you post.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My sister would visit me in 'dreams', because that is when it is easiest for them to get through all our filters. My Mom turns on the tv occasionally, and it take 2 remotes to do that. Your daughter is visiting with you, and she may come through to you as a song that you can't shake, or a nagging thought that won't go away. My sister's first communication with me was a nagging thought about her best friend's daughter being violated by an older male figure. I said nothing for over a year, and then one day I saw Katy and told her about that nagging thought, and Katy burst into tears. Nobody knew about that but her husband, herself, and my sister. You don't need training to communicate. you just need to be open to read the signs. Sending you hugs !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users