Mass Monster Mash, 16 Oct
Posted 17 September 2010 - 03:17 AM
Paranormal Infotainment that returns the fear to Halloween!
Saturday, the 16th of October, 2010
151 Watertown Street
Watertown, MA 02472
5:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Admission: one can of food for the Watertown food pantry
The Mass Monster Mash is coming to Hibernian Hall in Watertown, MA on Saturday, October 16th, 2010 at 5 PM! This is the fifth annual Mass Monster Mash and the event will take place at the Hibernian Hall in Watertown, MA, located at 151 Watertown Street.
This year, admission is one can of food and/or a box of pasta - with all goods being donated to the Watertown Food Pantry. A bag of non-persihable groceries will get you preferred seating in the front rows of the hall. You can pick up your donated groceries at the Stop and Shop Supermarket - which is located next to the Hibernian Hall. For tickets, you must submit a request by email to receive your reservation numbers. Two are allowed per person, so if you are coming in a group, have them send separate notifications. Without the confirmation email reservation, we have to put you on standby.
Send your seat reservation request to: email@example.com Put "MMM Seat Request" in the topic line. You'll receive a confirmation email. Bring this email with you to the show. Please remember to bring a can of food and a box of pasta. You can pick them up at the Stop and Shop next to the Hibernian Hall. There are many families who need your help. Let's do something nice for those who can't afford meals.
This year's lineup includes the following paranormal researchers and investigators:
- Chris Pittman: a seasoned paranormal investigator and writer who investigates an anomalous area known as "The Bridgewater Triangle"
- Beth Jackson O'Connor: A past-life regressionist who specializes in the research of reincarnation and past lives.
- Rob Velella performs as macabre author Edgar Allan Poe.
- Tom Elliott: The director of Boston Paranormal Investigators who specializes in all aspects of paranormal research (ghosts, ufos, mysteries)
- Derek Gunn: A gifted artist and musician who specializes in researching odd archaeology and fortean mysteries.
- Michael Baker: A meticulous ghost researcher who investigated some fantastic hauntings
- John Horrigan: A paranormal historian who specializes in mysteries and legends
- Special pre-show exclusive paranormal video
- Door prizes, concessions, exhibits
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 339-368-1971
Posted 04 October 2010 - 07:39 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users