just wondering !!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 witchywoman1990

witchywoman1990

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:39 PM

hi i lost my mom on feb 3rd of this year and ever sense she past i have felt like i was being watched almost all the time some times i see a figure it looks closer to a woman than a man um i only see a glimpse of it and its always when my back is turned i have a sheet up to keep the cool air in my living room and it doesnt go all the way to the floor so there is a small gap at the bottom and the only time i see this figur is when im not paying attention like one time my husband was in the shower and i i was on the floor with my lil girl playing and i happened to look over and saw some one run past the sheet i saw legs and everything it was so creepy and the thing that got me is i felt chils about 5 seconds before i saw it run by and i thought it was my husband but when i went to say haha u scared me i noticed that the bathroom door was still shut and the shower was still on my ? is how can i tlk to it to find out if its my mother or not. but it makes me feel weird when i see it so im not sure if i should contact it at all can ne one help my with this not sure what to do

#2 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 18 September 2010 - 10:24 PM

Hi, Witchy, I'm sorry for your loss, losing a parent is always tough especially if you two were close

Its not uncommon to see a relative who's died for months after the funereal, they want to know you're okay and they want you to see that they are so you can move on. The fact that you're a little creeped out by the pair of legs kind of concerns me usually you recognize them and its either joyful or comforting

Talk to the person, just talk, if they're reserved just talk about yourself, you can put a tape recorder out but leave it off...let them get used to its presense then ask if you can record so you can understand
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#3 witchywoman1990

witchywoman1990

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 10:40 PM

Hi, Witchy, I'm sorry for your loss, losing a parent is always tough especially if you two were close

Its not uncommon to see a relative who's died for months after the funereal, they want to know you're okay and they want you to see that they are so you can move on. The fact that you're a little creeped out by the pair of legs kind of concerns me usually you recognize them and its either joyful or comforting

Talk to the person, just talk, if they're reserved just talk about yourself, you can put a tape recorder out but leave it off...let them get used to its presense then ask if you can record so you can understand

thanx for the reply um i will try that but yeah the legs def creep me out i didnt recognize them at all but i was i think hoping that it was my mother , but in my mind it was telling me something wasnt right i cant explain it but i dont know who it would be and why it is always running past or going by when im not paying attn and how would i know if it is a not so welcoming spirit if a spirit at all its just the feeling i get when i see it it makes me want to run but i keep my cool what do u think the spirit could be

#4 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 19 September 2010 - 12:50 AM

Witchy did you move into the house recently? Or is Miss Legs a new addition to the family, maybe she's been there all along and you didn't even notice her. For myself I'd want to know all about her so I'd talk but you gotta go with your gut. Amiga, ask her to leave you alone. Does your hubby mention being creeped out when she's active?

Edited by Oiche, 19 September 2010 - 12:51 AM.

#5 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 01:40 PM

I don't think it was your mother because deceased loved ones usually show themselves as themselves so that you know it's them.

I believe that it's just a spirit because spirits are all around us all the time. It doesn't seem to harmful so there's not too much to be scared of. If it does bother you, I agree that you simply ask it to leave you alone. I think it'll go.

I am very sorry for your loss. :kitty:
petunia4998

#6 witchywoman1990

witchywoman1990

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 07:39 PM

thanx for the reply um i will try that but yeah the legs def creep me out i didnt recognize them at all but i was i think hoping that it was my mother , but in my mind it was telling me something wasnt right i cant explain it but i dont know who it would be and why it is always running past or going by when im not paying attn and how would i know if it is a not so welcoming spirit if a spirit at all its just the feeling i get when i see it it makes me want to run but i keep my cool what do u think the spirit could be

no i moved in on my birthday last year sep 18th and i always felt things here but i never saw nothing but lately i have been seeing things and my husband dont believe in spirits he is one of the science type people he thinks im crazy and even more crazy that i believe in ghost he isnt much help he told me its just a trick my eyes are playing on me he says he sees stuff out of the corner of his eyes but its just his eyes playing tricks so no he isnt freaked out he kinda brushes it off i have had a woman around me all my life she used to call my name and i would feel her rubbing my arm when i was trying to sleep but i never saw her and then one day she went away so im not sure if its her or what wish i could get her on film

#7 witchywoman1990

witchywoman1990

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 07:48 PM

Witchy did you move into the house recently? Or is Miss Legs a new addition to the family, maybe she's been there all along and you didn't even notice her. For myself I'd want to know all about her so I'd talk but you gotta go with your gut. Amiga, ask her to leave you alone. Does your hubby mention being creeped out when she's active?

and i was wanting to know i have a pendulum i got it about 3 months ago at a witch craft store can i tlk to the spirit with that of will it not work and are they safe to use

#8 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:19 PM

Happy belated birthday, Witchy :kitty:

Has your new friend been active since you moved in or is she just recently making herself known? I'd be curious about her too. I'm not really familiar with camcorders at all but am sure you can do a time elapsed shot to see if she's willing to make herself known

You can definitely use the pendulum to try to communicate with her, either clockwise spin for yes/counter for no yes swing to the right/left for no or however you want to do it

#9 witchywoman1990

witchywoman1990

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:27 PM

Happy belated birthday, Witchy :kitty:

Has your new friend been active since you moved in or is she just recently making herself known? I'd be curious about her too. I'm not really familiar with camcorders at all but am sure you can do a time elapsed shot to see if she's willing to make herself known

You can definitely use the pendulum to try to communicate with her, either clockwise spin for yes/counter for no yes swing to the right/left for no or however you want to do it

k i will try the pendulum and she just started i felt her b4 but never seen her so she has just started to be active

#10 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:19 PM

Hmmm...has there been any changes prior to her suddenly increased activity?

#11 witchywoman1990

witchywoman1990

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:29 PM

Hmmm...has there been any changes prior to her suddenly increased activity?

um no the only thing that has changed is that my mother has passed away and i had a child

#12 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 10:09 PM

Maybe that had something to do with it, Witchy...no seriously there are 4 events that can cause a brain to mutate, giving birth, losing a parent, going to war and/or taking a life

#13 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:42 PM

The legs you saw would you say they were adults, or could they possibly be a child's? Maybe when you had your baby the spirit was aware of it and wants to play. Maybe that's why its more active now, beforehand it could of been afraid of you but now that there is a child the spirit is coming out of its hiding space to play. Does your daughter ever stare off into space and giggle?
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users