What to expect

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Nagleshtu of the Ruti

Nagleshtu of the Ruti

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Scientific experiments, dabbling in the paranormal, trying to last for two more years...

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:23 PM

In the coming week, I will be visiting the lower astral plane to find a particular entity. What dangers are there and what can I do to reduce the risks? I have heard a lot of nasty stuff about the place.

#2 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts & crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:58 PM

Roughly 30 years ago, back in the early 80's, I experienced an NDE during a suicide attempt. I believe I travelled to one of the lower planes and it was not a pleasant experience.

I won't go into all the details, but I will give you an idea of what transpired. I found myself in an environment which was totally unfamiliar to me. The sky was black. I had no idea whether it was day or night or even if day and night existed in this plane. Objects were grays and browns and resembled cardboard cutouts. Everything was quite 2 dimensional. There was also a feeling of evil lurking behind everything. Although I couldn't see any sort of creatures I could feel their presence. I don't scare easily, but I was quite uneasy with this situation.
Have you hugged your ghost today?The Porch - Ghosts, paranormal, supernatural

#3 Nagleshtu of the Ruti

Nagleshtu of the Ruti

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Scientific experiments, dabbling in the paranormal, trying to last for two more years...

Posted 27 September 2010 - 04:14 PM

Oh, really? I've been there before then. Everything was black, the sky was red, and there was no sign of a sun, moon or stars. They were watching me-who THEY were, I didn't know, until I heard the scariest and loudest cry you've ever heard, and this THING charged from the buses at me. It had the general appearance of a dog on steroids, with a high arched back and nasty teeth. It had a few large horns on its body. I had been lying down. When it was close I rolled over and kicked so that it flew into the bushes. I snapped back to reality quickly. I thought it was just a lucid dream, but if that was an OBE on the lower plane, I'm having second thoughts.

#4 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 27 September 2010 - 05:24 PM

Been to a jungle level and walked on clouds in the astral realm and also been to the void. Never been to the areas you guys are talking about.

Massive protection on yourself. Not sure what tradition you work in.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#5 Nagleshtu of the Ruti

Nagleshtu of the Ruti

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:56 PM

I've only been THERE once. All the other times it looked like a 2D version of the real world with gray skies and something in the bushes along the road.

#6 crazycatwoman

crazycatwoman

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:24 PM

In the coming week, I will be visiting the lower astral plane to find a particular entity. What dangers are there and what can I do to reduce the risks? I have heard a lot of nasty stuff about the place.

Why would you 'want' to go there ? The possibility of bringing back a hitch-hiker are huge. If it's curisity you are trying to satisfy, please re-think. Just my opinion.

#7 Nagleshtu of the Ruti

Nagleshtu of the Ruti

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 04:05 PM

I'm aiming for a specific place. I call it Terrac and there are surprisingly few entities there. I need to speak to one of the few about a little incident regarding a far less pleasant one. While I'm there, it might be a good chance to document things that live there. And don't worry, I have a plan for in case of hitchhikers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users