LaurieAnne's Sue the person above you game

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

#121 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:35 PM

You can sue someone for whatever reason you want to...or for no reason at all. As my father would have said "Liom a agairt a dhéanamh mar is féidir liom a" (I sue because I can. Da (rest him) was an attorney...'nuff said ;)) Having said that, I'm suing the person above me because they couldn't think of any reason to sue me :(

#122 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 07 January 2012 - 01:15 PM

I am suing the person above me since I am lost in Heavy Metal songs this wonderful Saturday night!
Posted Image

#123 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:38 PM

I'm suing the person above me because supper is not playing nicely with me and I don't feel so good :( :toilet:

#124 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:15 AM

I'm suing the person above me for giving out way too much information.

#125 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:04 AM

I'm suing the person above me because she's right (and because there wasn't the kind of avatar I needed and had to work with what was available).

I'm suing the person above me because she's right (and because there wasn't the kind of avatar I needed and had to work with what was available).

#126 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:27 AM

I am suing the person above since they sued the person above them who sued the person above them! :wow:
Posted Image

#127 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:17 AM

I'm suing the person above me for constantly increasing his post count.

#128 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:23 PM

I'm suing the person above me because I'm having trouble keeping the fire going this morning (the literal fire in the fireplace)

#129 Seaflora

Seaflora

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts and the paranormal, Music, Movies, TV, Reading, Travelling, Shopping and animals.

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:00 PM

I'm suing the person above me because the weather is overcast this morning.

#130 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:19 PM

I'm suing the person above me because I tried calling the employment office today and finally hung up after being kept on hold for over an hour.

#131 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:12 AM

I'm suing the person above me for not holding on the line for another hour.

Edited by jenjen, 25 January 2012 - 09:12 AM.

#132 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 27 January 2012 - 04:13 AM

Suing tpam 'cause I've got a crush on Toby Keith. BAD_WORD his smexy voice...

Suing tpam 'cause I've got a crush on Toby Keith. BAD_WORD his smexy voice...

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#133 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:47 AM

I'm suing the person above me for having the hots for a singer.

#134 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 10:57 AM

I'm suing the person above me because the person above her has the hots for my homeboy, Toby Kieth, who hails from Wynnewood, Oklahoma....sssaallluutteee! :clap:

#135 Seaflora

Seaflora

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts and the paranormal, Music, Movies, TV, Reading, Travelling, Shopping and animals.

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:34 PM

I'm suing the person above because I can't think of anything to sue the person for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users