• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 arpooch

arpooch

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 07:37 PM

Hello Everyone,

My Dad sees pictures in his mind all the time. For example, as my dad was walking through a forest in gettysburg he saw a picture of a soldier with a sword through him. He saw them so often during Gettysburg he would get crazy about it. He would see them everywhere there. He sees them everyday. I've heard that this might be some kind of psychic and I really think he is. What kind of Psychic is this? Can anyone give me more information on this or links to information? We've known about this ability for awhile but I just can't find any information on it. We would really like to know. Also, if this is a psychic ability I would like to know if I will have this one day. Thanks!

-Arpooch

#2 Gracie H.

Gracie H.

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:58 PM

You know it's on the tip of my tongue and I can't think of it. Clearseeing is what it means. Like clearaudiance is hearing. You should look it up under Different Psychic abilities, you'll find it.
You might have it one day or you may have it now and don't realize it. Some people that don't have it can develop it also. Do some research.
Gracie H.

#3 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:08 PM

I may be wrong but I think it called clairvoient don't go off of my spelling lol. Everyone has the ability to have psychic abilities, some are more sensitive to it and learn to use the ability others never will. That's why you may hear some of us call ourselves sensitives. The ability to see, hear, smell and sense things that others can't is a type of psychic ability. Each one has a different name that starts with clair which means clear. There are like 4 types. Seeing, feeling, talking, hearing.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#4 Gracie H.

Gracie H.

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:01 PM

YES! That's it, thankyou!!! That's been bothering me all darn day! I'm an empath so I don't know where that fits in the psychic realm.
There is no spell check on these darn sites so spelling doesn't count! Besides, the smartest people I've ever known couldn't spell worth a poo!!!!!
Gracie H.

#5 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:10 PM

Well I'm on here on my phone which has spell check but its not Einstein lol.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#6 arpooch

arpooch

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:45 PM

Wow. Thank you so much! How would you learn to use your psychic abilities? I would really like to learn how to.

#7 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:00 PM

You would have to have a experience yourself to see if your sensitive to it. Everyone has the ability but you have to be sensitive to use it. Some are born sensitive some it takes a event to trigger it. Best thing is to keep a open mind to it, and be around areas that there is activity just because your dad has it is no guarantee you will or do. Have you seen, heard anything that wasn't there?

#8 Gracie H.

Gracie H.

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:00 PM

I think it's different for everyone, I just started to try to read people. Go to a store and pick a person and see if you can get something from them, like if they have an animal or something like that and then look in their basket to see if they have pet food. Exersize it. Guessing games are great, picture reading but if your an empath like me, they have to have a pulse... Oh yea, don't do food, just trust me on this, you don't want to know.... But you can do pets too. They say mediatation helps but I think exersize is better but don't get me wrong, meditation is very important. Keeping your blood pressure low is good too, calm surroundings quiet listening to the world.
Gracie H.
Good luck and keep me informed.

#9 arpooch

arpooch

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:44 PM

Thanks so very much guys! I'm looking into joining a ghost hunting team in my area so I'm really hoping I'll have a personal experience. I'll try the guessing games and meditating.

#10 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:51 PM

Your very welcome. Good luck on finding a group, I'm looking for a group to join as well.

#11 arpooch

arpooch

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:57 PM

Thanks. Well, there's a local group doing a ghosthunting 101 class at my library and I'm going to talk to them about taking in my dad and I as a trainee.

#12 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:07 PM

Hope it works out for the two of you.

#13 arpooch

arpooch

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:11 PM

Thanks! Good luck in finding a group. Keep us posted.

#14 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:19 PM

Will do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users