New and could use some help.

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Jen714

Jen714

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 09:08 PM

I can really use some help. I just lost someone last week. I think he may be with me, but I don't know if it's my voice Im hearing! I'm literally going nuts. If anyone is willing to help me I would greatly appreciate it! I feel like a tingle sensation on my face, ears, head. His death really has me devastated and I really miss his face. ;) How do I know if this is him? Am I just missing him so much I think I'm hearing his thoughts? Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks!

#2 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 06 October 2010 - 11:04 PM

Hi, Jenn and welcome to the Village! I am sorry for your loss

Mkay, from my experiences I believe that a newly deceased person remains around the people they love just to let them know "Hey, I'm here! I'm okay" unfortunately we can't always understand what they're saying. I'd suggest trying to communicate, a pendulum, tape recorder and yes or no answers. Please keep us posted
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#3 crazycatwoman

crazycatwoman

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:01 AM

I can really use some help. I just lost someone last week. I think he may be with me, but I don't know if it's my voice Im hearing! I'm literally going nuts. If anyone is willing to help me I would greatly appreciate it! I feel like a tingle sensation on my face, ears, head. His death really has me devastated and I really miss his face. :( How do I know if this is him? Am I just missing him so much I think I'm hearing his thoughts? Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Sorry for your loss, Jen. My sister used to come thru to me in my thoughts. I'd suddenly know something about someone, and only she knew that information. It's a way of getting themselves validated.

#4 Jen714

Jen714

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:01 AM

Hi, Jenn and welcome to the Village! I am sorry for your loss

Mkay, from my experiences I believe that a newly deceased person remains around the people they love just to let them know "Hey, I'm here! I'm okay" unfortunately we can't always understand what they're saying. I'd suggest trying to communicate, a pendulum, tape recorder and yes or no answers. Please keep us posted

Thank you so much for this idea! I made me own, with dental floss and my ring. I asked some question I knew were false and it swung vertical. I then asked questions about my friend and it swung the opposite way. I feel some comfort knowing he is with me! Thank you!

#5 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:59 AM

Well done, Jen :(
Pendulum's a nice safe way to communicate since the spirit's there. I have to warn against something like ouji just because there's no guarentee that who you're calling is the one that shows up and that when you try to dismiss them, they may not want to leave but I'm glad this worked for you

#6 Jen714

Jen714

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:20 AM

Well done, Jen :(
Pendulum's a nice safe way to communicate since the spirit's there. I have to warn against something like ouji just because there's no guarentee that who you're calling is the one that shows up and that when you try to dismiss them, they may not want to leave but I'm glad this worked for you

How would I dismiss them? All I did was tell him I'll talk to him later. I dobth that's how you dismiss them, right?

#7 Ryuu

Ryuu

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Interests:Video games and anime not as heavily as I used to be though just watch anime and play video games once in a while. And the paranormal of course.

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:27 AM

Firstly sorry for your loss hope things lighten up

No it's not

Best bet is to tell him in a nice way, assuming it's your friend, that you will be okay and that he need's to move on and crossover

By any chance did you have any romantic connection with the person you lost?

Edited by Ryuu, 07 October 2010 - 10:28 AM.

"A winner is a loser who will get up and try again." - Dennis DeYoung

#8 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:38 AM

Ry...I'm thinking maybe I'll talk to you later would be okay as a dismissal, its something that he'd recognize

Jen, Ryuu's got a point though, let him know its okay to let go

#9 Ryuu

Ryuu

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Interests:Video games and anime not as heavily as I used to be though just watch anime and play video games once in a while. And the paranormal of course.

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:45 AM

Ry...I'm thinking maybe I'll talk to you later would be okay as a dismissal, its something that he'd recognize

Yeah I was thinking something different when I wrote that my apologies

Yeah as Oiche said it would be good since it is something he can recognize

Edited by Ryuu, 07 October 2010 - 10:46 AM.

#10 Jen714

Jen714

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:53 AM

Yeah I was thinking something different when I wrote that my apologies

Yeah as Oiche said it would be good since it is something he can recognize

Ryuu, Yes we did at one time have a romantic connection.

#11 Jen714

Jen714

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:00 AM

No it's not

Best bet is to tell him in a nice way, assuming it's your friend, that you will be okay and that he need's to move on and crossover

Does it necessarily mean by him communicating with me that he has not moved on?

#12 Ryuu

Ryuu

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:10 AM

No it's not

Well since you had a romantic connection with him he may not leave easily then there is a chance he is there because he loves you and wants to show he isn't completely gone so you are happy.

Yes it does mean he has not moved on which going back to what I said you need to let him know it is okay to cross over say comforting things to him so he will no you will be fine

#13 Jen714

Jen714

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:22 AM

No it's not

Well since you had a romantic connection with him he may not leave easily then there is a chance he is there because he loves you and wants to show he isn't completely gone so you are happy.

Yes it does mean he has not moved on which going back to what I said you need to let him know it is okay to cross over say comforting things to him so he will no you will be fine

That's sad to know. This one girl I was chatting with, she is just getting to learn her ability.I showed her his picture and she told me he was happy and he watched over me. She said she even saw him whisper in my ear and even kissed my cheek. :(

I'll let him know he needs to pass over.

#14 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:36 AM

A lot of times those we are real close to choose not to cross over and basically become our guardian angels this is by their choice because they want to make sure your alright. Even if you tell him its ok to cross over, in the end it will be up to him. :( He may cross over and just visit every so often or he may stay and watch over you.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#15 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 03:57 PM

Jen, how long ago did he pass? Got the feeling it was very recent, within two days or so, in most cases, the spirit usually departs shortly after the funereal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users