New and could use some help.

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Jen714

Jen714

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 05:01 PM

Oiche, He died early morning on the 27th and his funeral was that Friday. I can feel him, it's this strong tingle. It starts on the side of my face and then all over my face and head..and on my shoulders. I told him he can move on. I asked him through my homemade pendulum if he is in heaven and he said yes. I then asked if he just wants to watch over me, he said yes.

I've had many people in my life pass and NEVER experienced this before. This is all brand new to me.

The girl who helped me said she see's him being around me sort of like a guardian angel and watching over me.

#17 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:59 PM

Jen, is there also a sensation of warmth/coldness with the tingle?

Okay, that's good! It means he's just popping back to make sure you're okay rather than refusing to cross which is sweet but a little sad.

I'm going to go a little off topic here, I think there are 'windows' spirits who have moved on can look through to watch their loved ones, sort of like tv or you tube

It is rare...I'm used to outbound visits
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#18 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:16 PM

I agree but more like a doorway that they can go through at their choosing that's how they can touch us to comfort us. Just remember not to be worried because he comes to visit, he does this for your benefit.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#19 Jen714

Jen714

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:47 PM

Most times there is no chill. I did feel it a few times to where I had to put my sweat shirt on. The tingle also feels like a static feeling. The girl I talked to said she can see him as he is looking down from the ceiling watching me. She also had a vision of him whispering in my ear and kissing my cheek <3 I was really distraught a few days ago, but today I really feel peaceful. I'm not afraid, I like his presence it's really comforting. I had a real strong connection with him when he was alive and I'm now believing it's carrying over.

#20 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 09 October 2010 - 02:41 PM

Hi Jen, and welcome to our Village. You should keep something very important in mind right now. Our grief over losing a loved one is something that keeps a spirit from crossing over. The more a person grieves, without healing emotionally, the harder it is for Spirit to leave this plane for the next one. That is one of the reasons we have funerals and death rituals. They aren't for the deceased, they are for us - to help us to write "The End" to that person's life story and to help us to move on and continue to live. Since you mention that you had a romantic connection with this person some time ago, there might be a little unfinished business for you. Not necessarily for him, but for you. It would depend on how that romantic relationship ended, if one or both still had some lingering feelings or doubt, and so on. If, for instance, he ended the romance and you agreed but secretly wished it would someday work out, you would also be grieving for the loss of someday having a love relationship as well as the loss of him. So the more you grieve, the more the spirit of the deceased feels the need to stay by you to comfort and care for you. I don't agree with the guardian angel theory as angels are not the same species as humans, therefore I don't believe that humans can ever become an angel. But I do believe that some spirits can act as guides from the other side but that can only happen if that soul goes to the other side and develops as he or she needs to in order to be able to guide and aide people here. It's only been a short time since you lost your friend. Allow yourself time to grieve over your loss and don't let anyone tell you that you should get over it -there's no timetable to grief. Have a good long cry in the shower. Talk to his parents about him. Visit his grave and leave flowers or a little gift. Talk to him when you are alone and tell him you miss him but know he has to go on. Go about your daily tasks and continue to live. Soon, before you know it, you will realize that certain song on the radio won't make you cry anymore. You'll realize that you are feeling better and then you'll know that you are healing. If that doesn't happen in a reasonable time, and you'll know by your family/friends telling you that they're worried, etc., then look into grief counseling for yourself. And don't forget to appreciate the contact from him as a special sign that he isn't really dead, he's someplace else and you'll be reunited someday.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users