19 replies to this topic

#16 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:44 PM

Are there drafts from the windows or doors?
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#17 Gothic_Butterfly

Gothic_Butterfly

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:41 PM

Are there drafts from the windows or doors?

No.
"Right now I want to be the media's rain. I want to be the thing they pray never comes around. The thing obviously not the topic of their conversation.

#18 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 08 October 2010 - 10:00 AM

Have you been checking out haunted places?

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#19 Gothic_Butterfly

Gothic_Butterfly

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:15 PM

Have you been checking out haunted places?

Nope.
"Right now I want to be the media's rain. I want to be the thing they pray never comes around. The thing obviously not the topic of their conversation.

#20 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:16 AM

The dream...a woman...holding her baby...She lost her baby on Christmas and never took down her tree...Her face was blurry...Then a house would appear behind her...a blurry house...something...was coming for her baby...Whenever she opend her mouth she would scream...She'd randomly give me numbers...like...coordinants....All I got was 31...Her clothes looked like the 1800's....but the thing is...her dress would be new and then it'd be torn and bloody.

I have done a lot of dream work over the years and to be honest, this has the feel of a fantasy more than a dream but I'll see what I can come up with.

Black in a dream can be an unfavorable omen, unless as here, is shown in a situtation of grief - such as a funeral or a grieving person.
A woman in a dream symbolizes an increase of prosperity.
An ill/dying infant in a dream fortells difficulty ahead. If the baby was a corpse, then it is a symbol of contrary, fortelling happy times ahead socially.
A house can have many meanings in dreams, depending on the condition of the house so I can't tell you anything there without a better description.
Dreams involving anything to do with Christmas and any of its symbols when it is not Christmas time fortells a happy home life.
To dream of grief or grieving is a very happy omen, fortelling a bright future.
To remember a number from a dream is rare and fortells a period of good luck and not remembering numbers in a dream fortells a coming time of upset and confusion.
Dirty and torn clothes warn against doing business with friends.
Unless it involved medical situations, blood in any form in a dream is a warning that someone you trust does not warrent that trust.

Overall, I would have to say that this dream is telling of a difficult time in your life, one you are going through right now or are facing in the near future. After this period, you will have a time of good luck, prosperity and happiness with family. But you need to be wary of someone who will try to cause you difficulty, such as a person stabbing a friend in the back with gossip or stealing a boyfriend, etc. This dream is actually a good one to have, as it fortells a very happy future for you once you get past these setbacks.

Considering that you sound like a teenaged person, Butterfly, I wouldn't be too concerned about the feelings you've been experiencing. Adolecence is a time of turmoil and upheaval for everyone. Not everything you experience is dark or evil. I don't want to minimize your feelings or what you have seen or think you've seen, merely show that there are many ways to look at them. Practicing rituals of protection will help you feel better, but if these feelings persist then you really need to speak with an adult about them. Perhaps a trusted teacher or a guidance counselor if you aren't comfortable discussing this with a parent.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users