#16 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 03 May 2003 - 04:22 PM

Hi Whispers,

That's all right Whispers, you're my Pal.  

Sometimes my slightly twisted sense of humor becomes a bit cryptic to figure out what the point really was.

Now excuse me as I relive some extremely pleasent memories of French Kissing!   LOL ;D
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#17 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 11:53 AM

me, too, Buddy ;) ;D
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#18 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 09:40 PM

I heard some really disturbing news this afternoon, guys. On one of the local talk shows  (the ones that have been REALLY pushing for boycotting the French( claimed that the French hjave been selling passports to key Iraqi's to get them out of the country. I honestly don't know how true this is, but they were talking about barring them from the UN :-/
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#19 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 09 May 2003 - 08:53 AM

Well...if that is true I hope that they do get barred from the UN.  They should be put in their place with what they have done already (giving Iraq info about U.S. and French secret talks).  Let's hear it...."No more French dressing"!!! ;D ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#20 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 12:15 PM

I agree that there should be repercussions to the French
Gov't if this is true, KRC, that's like aiding and abetting a War Criminal, but no French dressing...why are we punishing our own people :o

#21 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 10 May 2003 - 01:19 PM

We must suck it up and start using 1,000 island or blue cheese!!  Boycott those weasels!!!  Ok we could just name it freedom dressing and put it in a red, white & blue bottle!!! ;D

#22 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 01:51 PM

*ROFL*I prefer 1000 island, to tell the truth-lots and lots of it! But MY GOD, KRC, wasting bleu cheese dressing on SALAD! No, Sir, this goes to the King of all foods, the bacon cheeseburger ;D

#23 nonnie

nonnie

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 04:28 PM

Whispers, you should try mushrooms on that burger too, it's great!!  ;)

#24 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 05:18 PM

MMMMMM...bacon cheesburger!!! ;D ;D  Now you've gone and done it...I'm hungry!!! ;D ;D  That's not playing fair.  No french fries though, it will have to be served with chips.  Viva La Us!! ;D

#25 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 11:06 AM

Hi, Nonnie...ROCK ON! I love mushrooms!

Hi, KRC, I'd go for steak fries, but that's me...of course with bleu cheese dressing to dip with*now I'm hungry!

#26 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 02:39 PM

Ranch or Thousand Island on fries, burgers, all that good stuff.  We have a place around there that sells steak and fried with coated in 1000 Island, it'll kill ya' but you'll die happy.
Posted Image Myspace "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein Posted Image Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#27 nonnie

nonnie

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 04:30 PM

Food, Comic Books and guns oh my!!! I agree with Mas ranch for the fries!  :D

#28 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 05:05 PM

OMG...you are right whispers...we have steak fries and even waffle fries..."Death to all French Fries"  "Viva La Us"!! ;D

• Guests

Posted 18 May 2003 - 03:43 PM

[shadow=green,left,300]a lot of french restruants in New York are going out of business.
   another thing i'm noticing is that people stopped capitolizing the f in french but everyone still uses a capitol a in America...and a capitol n & y in New York. lol.
we had to make red white and blue starts for America in school and i wrote boycott france. lol. u can imagine how much trouble i was in.
[/shadow]

• Guests

Posted 18 May 2003 - 03:46 PM

We must suck it up and start using 1,000 island or blue cheese!!  Boycott those weasels!!!  Ok we could just name it freedom dressing and put it in a red, white & blue bottle!!! ;D

[glow=orange,2,300]u rock dude! i use 1,000 island all the time! i no longer use french dressing.[/glow]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users