6 replies to this topic

#1 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:57 PM

One of the last times I sensed something paranormal I felt a physical change in myself and it was as if I was seeing through my forehead where the eye is reportedly said to be. I want to know if any others have had this experience and how i can control it and use it to help others.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#2 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 09 October 2010 - 02:47 PM

This should get you started: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_eye
I am sure your local public library has plenty of information on this, you might want to look into that.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#3 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:49 PM

Unfortunately our library doesn't have much on anything paranormal.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#4 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:57 PM

Thank you it was some help now I just have to try and find some of the books. Thanks again.

#5 spiritlady

spiritlady

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Interests:what ever comes to mind............

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:55 PM

try a google search under third eye , opening up the third eye , the internet has lots of free info.

mendition and seeing a ball of light in that area of your forhead helps open it up :

1. protect yourself (clearing away negitive energy)
2. sit comfortably on pillows or other.
3. lite a candle to focus on (flame)
4. close your eyes and use your second site (to see the ball of light in your head)
5. focuse and try to make it bigger and smaller
once you have this mastered you should be able to open up the third eye easly and safly.

closing the eye is just like opening and closing the door (so to speak) say thank you for helping and bid it farewel. blowing out the light with eyes closed.

thats how i do mine, each person is different.
but this should help you get started.
My Sesshomaru , my protectorPosted Image

#6 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:35 PM

Thank you I also did find a book I downloaded by san-something that teaches how to do it. Thank you so much everyone for the advice.

#7 hurricane96

hurricane96

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:37 PM

Actualy....I started noticing things happening around my house about a year ago. Nothing really big...But one day, I was at school Everyone was walkin by and what ever everyone going to class, But a couple people, 1 I knew,2 I had no clue and 1 I just knew the name of But they looked wierd like they were aliens I don't know how to Explain it, But then everyone looked wierd,Kinda likke i was dizzy but I felt like everyone had 8 heads like i have never seen a human befor. Then Everything started glowing in layers like a rainbow. Then it all just stopped. I was standing there like a weirdo just looking at everyone. I didn't tell anyone really. I though i was gunna faint or somthing. Just though i would share :kitty:
1x1x1x1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users