Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

New Paranormal Auction site has been launched...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Joven76

Joven76

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 02:50 PM

Hello all...

Just wanted to take a moment to announce the Grand Opening of Para-Auctions.com, the paranormal community's new source for items on the paranormal... Ok, so the slogan needs work... LOL...

Are you a group with equipment you want to sell or a group looking for equipment to buy??? Do you build equipment such as Faraday Cages, Recorder/Mic Shock Absorbers, IR Lights, etc. and need a place to sell them??? Do you have books, clothing, magazines, movies or anything else that is paranormal oriented and don't want to pay the high costs to sell on eBay??? Para-Auctions.com has just been launched and is in dire need of people with items to sell, dealing with all aspects of paranormal...

There are no starting auction or closing fees... That's right, it's FREE to post ads... So, you're wondering if there's a catch... Well, yes, but it's a small one... A few of the "attention grabber" options do have a minor cost... But if you don't use them, you never have to pay... However, until 12/31/2010, everyone who registers gets a $5 credit added to their account... Plus, for each person you refer who registers a new account, you will earn a $2 referral credit... The more people you refer, the more you will be able to post at no charge and still be able to use the "attention grabbers"...

This site is not just limited for those just interested in ghost research, but Cryptozoology and UFO phenomon as well... So tell everyone you know to come visit the site, sell something, help get this site off the ground!!!

Do you have a paranormal research team and wish to advertise someplace??? Para-Auctions.com also has a paranormal team directory... If you meet the requirements, please feel free to submit your team to be added to the directory...

Please come on over to www.para-auctions.com and check us out...

Thanks for looking and we hope to see you soon...

The Para-Auctions Team (Yes, I'm a member)

Posted Image
PB&J Paranormal proudly supports the St. Baldrick's Foundation for childhood cancer research so that all children diagnosed with cancer will have a better chance for a cure.

Posted Image

#2 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:44 AM

COngratulations, Joven, on this exciting new venture! What a great idea, an auction site devoted to paranormal items. I just know this will be a great success for you! I've checked out the site and can say that it looks great and also looks easy to use. Way to go, Joven!
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#3 Joven76

Joven76

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 11:39 AM

Thanks Redhead... I hope everyone here at the Village can make use of it... Keep an eye out for new listings coming soon...
PB&J Paranormal proudly supports the St. Baldrick's Foundation for childhood cancer research so that all children diagnosed with cancer will have a better chance for a cure.

Posted Image

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:08 PM

Congratulations Joven, good luck with the site! Blessings!
Posted Image

#5 RON3002

RON3002

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:21 PM

good luck
RON

#6 Joven76

Joven76

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:35 PM

Hello all,

I know it's been a while since I posted on this thread, however I wanted to let everyone in the village know that the site was down for some time, but I have redesigned it a bit, added some new features like Stores and a direct link to PayPal, and have raised it from the dead.

The one major difference is the site is now 100% free to use. I'm not charging anything to buy or sell on this site. So if you have something that is paranormal related or equipment that you would like to sell, please visit http://www.para-auctions.com, sign up for an account, and buy and sell to your heart's content. Take advantage of the MyStore section too.

I do need some help to make it better though. I tried to think of categories that everyone could use, but I’m sure I may have missed a few. So there is a section to suggest new categories. I also want to make this a popular spot to buy and sell everything related to paranormal research, so I need your help in promoting it too. Tweet about it, list your items and tweet about that, facebook about it, whatever you can do to get the word out would be very helpful. I am also on twitter at @ParaAuctions. Feel free to tweet up a storm! LOL!

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here, send me a PM, or contact me through Para-Auctions.

Thanks for your time everyone and hope to see you on www.para-auctions.com.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users