First Timers

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 11 October 2010 - 12:21 AM

Interesting, Zack and Destiny...what kind of recorder are you using, digital or tape?
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#17 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmGBmpxwA7s

Posted 11 October 2010 - 11:20 AM

Digital, we used a laptop for the recorder.

What creeped us out was that after I asked the question "Does trying to communicate with you bother you at all?"

5 seconds after we heard a sighing sound. I couldn't make it nor could Destiny. (I thought it was me but I guess not). So when we caught that after THAT question we ended everything because we were worried it might start to get angry or something.

Other then that we never really got anything else, and that of course could just be a mistake as well but yeah...That's pretty much it ^_^

-Zack/Destiny
Posted Image

#18 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 13 October 2010 - 06:31 PM

Hi, Zack and Destiny!
Och...I think I see why you got a sound you'd never heard or couldn't duplicate. Digital recorders don't always erace fully so are prone to leaving residual sounds which accidently get mixed in with new recordings

Go back with a regular tape recorder and sdee what you come up with
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users