• 78 posts
  • Interests:WE ARE ANONYMOUS
    WE ARE LEGION
    WE NEVER FORGIVE
    WE NEVER FORGET
    EXPECT US

Posted 09 October 2010 - 11:42 AM

Hello Everyone!!!!

I'm looking for people who are interested in forming an investigative group in the NY Tri-State area. I live in the lower Hudson Valley not too far from Sleepy Hollow. Our area has such a wealth of Haunted sites, from the Revolutionarey War up in Stoney Point to New York City to abandon asylums in NJ. Not only do we have more than enough sites to investigate I know there are a lot of you out there that would be a fantasic assest. Let's face it we're the New York Tri-State area! If anything we won't be bored!!! I hope to hear from you. Happy Halloween!!! Natasha ;)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 09 October 2010 - 04:32 PM

Hi, Natasha! Lots of historical sites in your area, both American Revolution and 1812
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#3 nq13

nq13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:WE ARE ANONYMOUS
    WE ARE LEGION
    WE NEVER FORGIVE
    WE NEVER FORGET
    EXPECT US

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:42 AM

Don't I know it! Those are real biggies. But we have Indian Burial grounds, Letchworth Village the most Horrific Asylum that I have ever heard of. And let's not forget Rockland Psycho Center. It is perfectly legal to be on the grounds of Letchworth during the day. This a cop told me while he was parked there one day. The place is sprawling and expansive to say the least. With so many buildings I can't count. Rockland PC is also legal to be in becaus the new building is there now. But the grounds are also huge and still have all the original buildings. I have gone there many times by myself, mostly trying to get into the expansive tunnel network. Let's face it. After the labotomy or electric shock, they did not want to transport the paitents outside where others could see them
Then we have SPOOK ROCK and Sleepy Hollow across the bridge. Rockland County is one of the First Settlements in the country. Going back to 1652 when the Dutch came here. Of course the Indians were here way before the Dutch and there are still remenants of them and their culture.
I thought I was going to write just a little acknowledment of the places that are haunted here. I only mentioned less than one percent of one percent. I could write a book, make that a series of books and still not cover everything. Thanks for letting me babble.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users