Enhancing capabilities

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Frenzyfest

Frenzyfest

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, History, Exercising, Films, Discussion.

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:25 PM

Hello all!

I am new to the site. I have had interest in the paranormal for as long as I can remember. I have had several personal experiences that vary (seen things, heard things, smelt thing, felt things, premonitions). But none of these things have been controlled or wanted.

I was wondering if any of you folks have similar abilities and have been able to rein them in? I would love to increase my abilities and be able to control them, safely of course.

I'm thinking of starting with meditation. My greatest fear is drawing in unwanted spirits that I will not be able to get rid of.

Additionally, I am dating a non-believer. Whenever I bring up my abilities or concerns he'll try to test me when he knows someone has died somewhere ("Do you ever feel anything in my grandmother's house? How about here at our house? What about my aunt's house?"). He doesn't mock me, but he expects perfection for it to be true. Anyone else come face to face with this problem?

I know I'm asking lots of questions but it's so exciting to find other people who believe me :-)
~*~ I believe in angels. They've literally saved my life. I call them friends ~*~

#2 Gracie H.

Gracie H.

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:48 PM

Oh Yea!!! We have all had those problems! I'm still trying to find a way to go shopping by myself! Although I am doing better since I imagine a screen house covering me with mirrors on the outside to bounce back any negitive energy, it's helping but I'm not completely there yet.
I just don't talk about my feelings with other people that don't believe, they either trash it or they expect perfection like you said and it doesn't work that way or we would all be rich!! And honestly, I still loose my keys! I can probably tell you what you had for breakfast but I can't find a lost item!! But then, I'm an empathy and I do much better with living things.
This is a great place with many experienced people, you'll get great information and advice here.
Gracie H.

#3 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 06:05 PM

I have had all the same experiences you did. For a while I didn't tell anyone because when I did they thought I was crazy. But then you tend to prove yourself then your no longer crazy, and people are then more accepting of it.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users