Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

I want to join a group in Southern California!!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AshleighKemper

AshleighKemper

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 04:15 AM

I have always been fascinated with the paranormal and I would love to join a group in my area. Im in the San Fernando Valley/ Palmdale area but will travel within reason to participate in studies and group activities. If you are a group or have any information about groups in my area, please message me A.S.A.P! Thank you so much for reading this.

#2 Drkops187

Drkops187

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:36 AM

I have always been fascinated with the paranormal and I would love to join a group in my area. Im in the San Fernando Valley/ Palmdale area but will travel within reason to participate in studies and group activities. If you are a group or have any information about groups in my area, please message me A.S.A.P! Thank you so much for reading this.

I have started a paranormal investigation team in Palmdale. We are only 4 members right now but we are trying to grow larger, I do have a medium that goes with us, we have some basic equipment and have already gone to 6 locations and have some evps from one of these locations. If your interested in joining us you can email me at gflood88@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users