Photo

London, Ontario

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nibimahingan

Nibimahingan

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:* Shamanism, paranormal, occult, demonology, fae, psychokenesis, world religons.<br />* Website, Graphic &amp; Print Design, drawing, reading, article and short story writing, camping, swimming, online gaming.

Posted 11 October 2010 - 02:38 PM

My background on my moms side is Algonquin indian. Currently applying for my card my uncle has his.
Born with abitlies in shamanism and others: Clairvoyance, Clairaudient, Auras, Pychokenetic, Journeys and more.

I have have had real life experiences since I was a baby. Poltergiest, shadow people, negitive energy, light energy, neutral energy, communication, interaction, and more.

Currently in the past 5 years found a mentor in my culture whos been teaching me to control, tone and stablise my abitlies so I could do: cross-overs, combat, protection, healing, journeys (past, present, future) and a few others.

I've kept a binder of dreams, paranormal events from newspapers, magazines and more.

Currently been writing articles based on in-detail journeys and subject matter.

I love to write and read and reaserch.

Have schooling in graphic design, website design, print and currently 3D.

In the London, Ontario are looking for either like minded people or pros. I don't like non serious types who think its a games. I'm friendly and have studied world religions and done alot of research on my own to better myself.

Hugs <(^.^)>

#2 AbbyStar

AbbyStar

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:59 PM

My background on my moms side is Algonquin indian. Currently applying for my card my uncle has his.
Born with abitlies in shamanism and others: Clairvoyance, Clairaudient, Auras, Pychokenetic, Journeys and more.

I have have had real life experiences since I was a baby. Poltergiest, shadow people, negitive energy, light energy, neutral energy, communication, interaction, and more.

Currently in the past 5 years found a mentor in my culture whos been teaching me to control, tone and stablise my abitlies so I could do: cross-overs, combat, protection, healing, journeys (past, present, future) and a few others.

I've kept a binder of dreams, paranormal events from newspapers, magazines and more.

In the London, Ontario are looking for either like minded people or pros. I don't like non serious types who think its a games. I'm friendly and have studied world religions and done alot of research on my own to better myself.

Hugs <(^.^)>

Hey I live in Tillsonburg, though Iím not sure about joining a group or anything like that yet I do have a serious question to you with the shadow people, black orbs, and some other things- can you please tell me your experiences and help me with mine if you donít mind? My family doesnít care for these sort of things, so its sort of a lone journey for me but if I could get some serious answers to whatís happened to me in the past I would greatly appreciate it. If you donít want to thatís cool too, sorry I posted this on your forum I would have PM you but I apparently I need 30 post before I can do that.
Thanks- Kate

#3 Nibimahingan

Nibimahingan

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:* Shamanism, paranormal, occult, demonology, fae, psychokenesis, world religons.<br />* Website, Graphic &amp; Print Design, drawing, reading, article and short story writing, camping, swimming, online gaming.

Posted 17 October 2010 - 09:05 PM

Hugs <(^.^)>

Hey I live in Tillsonburg, though Iím not sure about joining a group or anything like that yet I do have a serious question to you with the shadow people, black orbs, and some other things- can you please tell me your experiences and help me with mine if you donít mind? My family doesnít care for these sort of things, so its sort of a lone journey for me but if I could get some serious answers to whatís happened to me in the past I would greatly appreciate it. If you donít want to thatís cool too, sorry I posted this on your forum I would have PM you but I apparently I need 30 post before I can do that.
Thanks- Kate

Sure I would love to help you out...I'm on facebook under Gothickangel.... I'm online ALOT... hugs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users