Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Hi! I would like to hear what anyone may think about my experiences!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 koma

koma

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 11:40 PM

Hello all!
I came across this site tonite and after reading alot of the discussions I have decided I may be able to find some information or advice from the people on here. I will tell you a bit about what I have "encountered" .. or the things I feel... it is hard to describe, so here i go!
First of all, I will say that while I am very interested in what happens to me, it also scares me sometimes to even think about it. I am a very caring and honest person. I also have a very nurturing nature. Also, I have never tried to contact a spirit.
When I started noticing the feelings they came as "vibes" or just certain ways I would feel about a place, a person that would walk past me, etc... At times I have visited a home and felt very sick to my stomach and dizzy... At one point I was walking away from a very weird building behind a friends house, where we discovered what appeared to be animal remains and markings, and I felt a very warm and concentrated pocket of air move toward and away from me. It was a chilly night, so this seemed odd and also made me feel ill. Other times I was looking to purchase my first home and would want to leave almost immediately because the air felt so thick and busy.
I can walk into a room and immediately start to feel strange.. from lightheadedness to flu symptoms. This usually makes me leave.... it is almost as if I am going to pass out...or feeling like I am in some kind of space where the walls ( air) is closing in on me.. hard to breathe.
In college, I started having feelings as if something was entering my energy and lifting me up or pulling me down.. sometimes with voices. At one point saying.. beg for us.
I also have gotten extremely hot penetrations in my head when lying down that feel like nothing I can explain. These times are not comfortable and do not leave me with a good feeling at all.
These are the things that tend to make me not want to open up. Also very hard to talk about.
I have lost people very close to me and sometimes wonder why it is not them communicating or coming to me instead of what I sometimes feel... if that makes sense.
I definately feel presences or energies but I have never seen anything.
I have not done alot of research, but I did come across some tips on mirror work for protection.
Also, these things do not happen to me often, but I feel like I may have an ability for this. However, it does scare me that negative energies could come in if I cant control it.

Any help or suggestions or similar experiences would be appreciated...and Thank You for reading my post!

Sincerely,

KOMA

#2 Ryuu

Ryuu

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Interests:Video games and anime not as heavily as I used to be though just watch anime and play video games once in a while. And the paranormal of course.

Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:28 AM

First and foremost welcome to GV be as open as you want with your experiences here a lot of us have experienced the same things and more.

Well it seems you are mainly experiencing feelings more than anything

Did you disturb those animal remains in any way?
"A winner is a loser who will get up and try again." - Dennis DeYoung

#3 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 08:06 AM

welcome to GV a lot of us have similar experiences that's why we are here we all understand.
Some people are called sensitive they are more sensitive to the spirits and energies out there. Spirits seem to know which of us are sensitive. By being sensitive alone doesn't mean negative energies will "come in" as long as you don't invite them in anyway. A lot of us have this ability it varies by degree on just feelings to seeing things to actually talking to spirits. In its self being sensitive is not dangerous, as long as nothing foolish is done like playing with a ouiji board or calling spirits to you.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#4 koma

koma

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:08 AM

First and foremost welcome to GV be as open as you want with your experiences here a lot of us have experienced the same things and more.

Well it seems you are mainly experiencing feelings more than anything

Did you disturb those animal remains in any way?

Hi. Thanks for the reply. When we found that building we left immediately.. no one knew what was back there so we were just walking around. But, no way did I touch those remains. It freaked me out!

#5 Ryuu

Ryuu

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Interests:Video games and anime not as heavily as I used to be though just watch anime and play video games once in a while. And the paranormal of course.

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:35 AM

Hi. Thanks for the reply. When we found that building we left immediately.. no one knew what was back there so we were just walking around. But, no way did I touch those remains. It freaked me out!

well in that case what skattebo said is your best answer then

Before you saw that building did you have these experiences too?
"A winner is a loser who will get up and try again." - Dennis DeYoung

#6 koma

koma

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:49 PM

well in that case what skattebo said is your best answer then

Before you saw that building did you have these experiences too?

Yes, it had been happening alot. This was just one circumstance I could think of that stood out because of the hot air pocket. I experienced the same thing, but my knees went out as well, in what I was later told used to be a seance room. (during a guided tour) Many experiences similiar. I also can feel people by touching the persons jewelry or belongings..

#7 koma

koma

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 12:04 AM

welcome to GV a lot of us have similar experiences that's why we are here we all understand.
Some people are called sensitive they are more sensitive to the spirits and energies out there. Spirits seem to know which of us are sensitive. By being sensitive alone doesn't mean negative energies will "come in" as long as you don't invite them in anyway. A lot of us have this ability it varies by degree on just feelings to seeing things to actually talking to spirits. In its self being sensitive is not dangerous, as long as nothing foolish is done like playing with a ouiji board or calling spirits to you.

Do you have any ideas why most of my experiences of this nature seem negative to me? I am a positive person and pretty much put out good vibes so I dont think I am attracting the negative energy. It is just confusing and frustrating that I am not having good or positive interactions. Thanks so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users