6 replies to this topic

#1 Phimanh

Phimanh

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 12:23 PM

You can read this topic here:
http://chanhkien-pa....ever-exist.html

In the topic “All Human Have Been Tricked”. I explained that no ghost existed in the real world. They exist in the imaginative world which was created by each one’s aggregate of imagination.

If someone told me that they saw a ghost which flying or to do something scared him or her. I would believed them, because I knew they had seen the ghost by their eyes, heard a ghost’s voice by their ears, or the ghost chased them everywhere in the house to the back yard and so on.

I believed that they told the real story. But I understood that the aggregate of imagination of those people had worked and created image of ghost, voice of ghost, etc.
When the aggregate of imagination worked, it has an imaginative eyes, imaginative ears, imaginative nose, imaginative tongue. So those people could see the image of ghost by their eyes, heard the voice of ghost by their ears. By that time, no one else saw the ghost except those people, because the real ghost never existed, the ghost exists with the people who have the aggregate of imagination operated.

If we know those people who saw the ghost, we just explain them that their aggregate of imagination operated. In order to return to normal life, just live a normal life, do exercise by walking in the park more than half and hours, to do something by their hands such as painting the house, repair a car or to do something they like. Do not sit in the room alone, that person need to live outside in the social environment.

Gradually, that phenomena will disappear, that person will return to normal consciousness, the imaginative consciousness will weak and disappear.

Whenever that phenomena returns, using the Auto-self suggestion method to remind the mind that, “those images of ghost are imagination, not real, go away”. Just confidently believe the ghost is not real, does not exist, it will go away and disappear.

Notice that, normal person lives with a normal consciousness, when one slept, there are no normal consciousness, then the imaginative consciousness operates to make a dream. With who had seen a ghost, two consciousness (normal and imaginative) operated at the same time. Our goal is to help those people to return to normal life, eliminating the imaginative consciousness.

Good luck

#2 ghostsRpeople2

ghostsRpeople2

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 12:44 PM

I would like to hear you explain then how 3 people can see the same ghost at the same time in the same place? Or how 2 people can be touched at the same time?

#3 ChuckMcB

ChuckMcB

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 08:29 PM

So my digitial voice recorder is a sentient being with the ability to create sounds it dreams up in its own mind?
Paranormal Investigations: 8Last Investigation: 12-16-11Founder: Gulfview Paranormal Hernando Beach, FLEmail Us: GulfviewPI@mail.com

#4 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 09:18 PM

No we are just dilusional on what we think we see or hear.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#5 Aesalon

Aesalon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 08:01 AM

So my digitial voice recorder is a sentient being with the ability to create sounds it dreams up in its own mind?

Only if you have a Zoom H2 or H4 Model - but I'm sure that Sony is VERY close to a breakthrough on this as well. :(
-AesCome and visit the FBN team web site!!Fly By Night Paranormal Investigations (Southwest Iowa / Southeast Nebraska)We are also now on Facebook!

#6 Caniswalensis

Caniswalensis

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:55 AM

I am not sure that i understand the OP correctly, but if i do, they are not saying that what is usually interpreted as ghostly phenomena do not exist, but rather positing a different explanation for them than the spirits of dead humans.

What I am getting out of the OP is that these phemomena ar perhaps created by something along the lines of a collective subconscious, or perhaps something like the Akashic record.

Like I said, I am not sure if that is correct. I believe there may be a bit of a language barrier here.

I think it is an interesting concept, whether it is true or not.

I personally do not believe in ghosts, but I also do not believe that people who see them are necessarily delusional. There are possible explanations for most of the reported phenomena that do not involve the paranormal or require that people be crazy, stupid, liars or any of the other pejoratives that are commonly brought up discussions of the topic.

"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha

#7 dancinmiriam

dancinmiriam

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:Classical ballet, Flamenco, Classical Indian (heck, any classical dance form-though Ballet is my muse and my profession); religious studies; history;paranormal and spiritual studies.

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:26 PM

I am not sure that i understand the OP correctly, but if i do, they are not saying that what is usually interpreted as ghostly phenomena do not exist, but rather positing a different explanation for them than the spirits of dead humans.

What I am getting out of the OP is that these phemomena ar perhaps created by something along the lines of a collective subconscious, or perhaps something like the Akashic record.

Like I said, I am not sure if that is correct. I believe there may be a bit of a language barrier here.

I think it is an interesting concept, whether it is true or not.

I personally do not believe in ghosts, but I also do not believe that people who see them are necessarily delusional. There are possible explanations for most of the reported phenomena that do not involve the paranormal or require that people be crazy, stupid, liars or any of the other pejoratives that are commonly brought up discussions of the topic.

Thank you, Canis, as always for a thoughtful reading of the post (I, also, believe there may be a language barrier - kudos to you for extracting the most important kernels). I would tend to agree with your assessment, though I do 'believe' in ghosts/spirits/or as I put in another post our future-selves (and I don't mean reincarnation - that's another topic altogether), as we will one day find ourselves (as I believe) in the same place, as it were.
I see dance being used as communication between body and soul, to express what is too deep, too fine, for words. ~ Ruth St. Denis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users