HAUNTED HOUSE IN HORICON, WI

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16 SteveO

SteveO

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 11:11 AM

Hi! I just wanted to comment on this thread. I just read the story in reference in the Haunted America book that was mentioned. I have to say, that story was a bit unnerving for me to say the least. My fiance grew up in the Hartford/Rubicon area which is not too far from Horicon. She told me a story once that her mom bought a house that they thought was haunted. Of course, they didn't get this notion until after she had bought it. Needless to say, she didn't live in it very long.
Personally, I think there must have been some strange goings on in the house in Horicon that caused the Tallmann's to move out. Some people may say it was a ruse, but how hard is it really to get young children to corroborate a story and to stick to it? I have three kids, and I know how to tell if a kid is lying or not. Haha! It is an interesting story indeed.

#17 RedEyeRock

RedEyeRock

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 08:42 PM

I just wanted to drop in and say Thanks. I've always wanted to know a little more information after watching this segment that was on the Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVDs. I found this story the most interesting on the whole set and actually used parts of it for a haunted house story i'm currently writing.

Quick Question

Were the bunk bands a part of this at all? Because that part always seemed off to me.

Thanks

#18 shorty_er842003

shorty_er842003

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 07:30 AM

I just wanted to drop in and say Thanks. I've always wanted to know a little more information after watching this segment that was on the Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVDs. I found this story the most interesting on the whole set and actually used parts of it for a haunted house story i'm currently writing.

Quick Question

Were the bunk bands a part of this at all? Because that part always seemed off to me.

Thanks

hi, i'm new to this whole thing, but i do want to let you all know that the bunk beds were part of it, but not all of it. my family and i were the ones that moved into that house after the tallman's moved out. I have heard some strange things go on in that house, i lived there with my family for 16-17 years or so, we moved in when i was 4 or 5 and i am now 22. i have heard things from footsteps down the hall to whispers at night. There have been plenty nights when i had my stereo turned on at night and woke up to it being off, also i remember having a touch lamp and in the middle of the night it would be turned on, when no one had touched it. There are some things that aren't true though, the garage NEVER caught on fire, if u had watched the unsolved mysteries and seen that, u can tell it was computer generated, but other than that, i'm not sure what else to say. i do apologize if anyone feels as though my family and i shouldn't have moved in there, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. i just thought i would write in here to let you know from experience what had happened in that house.
~^ShOrTy^~

#19 bmxmommy

bmxmommy

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 09:36 PM

Ok Someone who read this, I hope you can help me find out some information about a house that is in Fond du Lac County. The house is on county trunk K in Fond du Lac. No one has lived in this house for years now.
But all the teenager around town seem to think they know the house is haunted and have went into this house and all the cell phone batteries go dead right away.
The house is a white old farm house.
I would really liek to find some information about this house. I could drive by it again and get a fire number to the house if that would help.

Here is a good case I think

#20 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 13 July 2008 - 09:56 PM

Hi BMXmommy, this is a pretty old thread. Why don't you post a new thread under haunted land or beginners block and put the title of the town and state you are referring to. You will get a response that way. Just an FYI, I always check to see when a thread was started and if it was over a year ago, I usually don't post on it unless it seems to have come back up and there is activity on the subject. Hope that helps and welcome to GV.

Kira
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#21 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 13 July 2008 - 09:57 PM

Oops, never mind.

Kira
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#22 AvianGuy

AvianGuy

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:57 PM

Wow. I live about 10 minutes away from Horicon. Might have to check it out, with all due respect for the owners.

#23 alan88

alan88

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 10:22 AM

I was reading through some of the older posts today and noticed one from house haunted in horicon wi. I lived in Horicon for about 15 years and that was a huge urban legand there for a long time. My grandparents lived like a block away from there. I belive that this haunting was a hoax as well. A few years later after the family that origanially lived ther moved out one of my childhood freinds moved into that house. They lived there for sometime and never had any problems there. I've been in that house and never seen anything. It was a hoax. there are alot of stories I can share of all kinds of stories of places in that area of gohsts haunted places and things of that nature if you would like to hear them let me know.

#24 ChuckMcB

ChuckMcB

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:47 AM

I've never heard of the place myself but by all means share your stories. That's why we are here.
Paranormal Investigations: 8Last Investigation: 12-16-11Founder: Gulfview Paranormal Hernando Beach, FLEmail Us: GulfviewPI@mail.com

#25 hkruger

hkruger

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 06:09 AM

Welcome Coolhand! Can you tell us any more details? Haunted bunkbeds - hmmm..that'll give a kid nightmares for life. What part of the state is Horicon in?

horicon is in the south central of wisconsin, about 45 minutes from Madison WI, i live in Beaver Dam WI, a city over from Horicon, and i seen the outside of the house, i know the people that lives there now tells me that they have heard things there still, but the bunkbeds were distroyed, the couple that lives there now also sid that they have seen once the witch that scared the little boy. but other then that they have been watching television and the television will hut off. so they moved from there last year. now we dont know were that family moved to. no one seems to know.

#26 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 08:06 AM

Ok Someone who read this, I hope you can help me find out some information about a house that is in Fond du Lac County. The house is on county trunk K in Fond du Lac. No one has lived in this house for years now.
But all the teenager around town seem to think they know the house is haunted and have went into this house and all the cell phone batteries go dead right away.
The house is a white old farm house.
I would really liek to find some information about this house. I could drive by it again and get a fire number to the house if that would help.

Here is a good case I think

I can ask my girlfriend she grew up in Fondy and now lives in Manitowoc with me.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users