Attempting communication. Tips?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 29 November 2010 - 10:03 AM

I myself do not use ouija boards. I just get a bad feeling from them.

I do believe that whatever you use always research and know about it. Don't just wing it cause that could be the worst thing you could do. Knowledge is a form of protection. Learn the good and bad about it, know how to open and close it and how to dispose of it if need be.
I am more than my physical body.

#32 Frenzyfest

Frenzyfest

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, History, Exercising, Films, Discussion.

Posted 06 December 2010 - 08:06 AM

Again, sorry! Just got back to having some free time :-)

First of we killed all the mice. The spirit has been hanging around a lot less. I feel it maybe once a week.

I have started talking to it. At least to let it know that I know it's there. That seemed to make it stay away. When I feel it I say "Hello." When I leave the room I'll say "Good-bye". Nothing too intense, just casual.

I don't think it's a cat, although that was a good point, Darkwoods! :-P

Our cat hates other cats and confronts them. She's also very vocal. I feel like if the spirit was another cat she'd be much more angry when it was around.

I've decided to call off my communication for now. It's not really doing anything suspicious and it's around less. If it acts up again I'll try the pendulum method, I think.

Thanks everyone! :-)
~*~ I believe in angels. They've literally saved my life. I call them friends ~*~

#33 BLACK SHUCK

BLACK SHUCK

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Anything related to the paranormal,secret societies,fast cars, busty women, human behavior, reading, painting, art, magic/magick(high or low),withchcraft/wicca,candles and hot tubs. Just ask, if you are curious and want the truth, not what you want to hear.

Posted 19 December 2010 - 05:39 PM

Simply put, is that something you really want to?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users