• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 muki

muki

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:43 PM

hello!

I live in an appartment building in Vienna, Austria (Europe) and there are weird things going on. The lamps are flickering when somebody walks by or visitors get panic when they enter the house because they feel observed, as if there was something behind them watching them and following them. Recently the elevator started moving without anyone pushing the buttons. I made a video, which is available on youtube:

It took me weeks to catch the elevator moving without anyone pushing the buttons. It only happens when sombody enters the house. When the elevator is moving and you are inside it, you can see how the lights of the buttons are turned on, as if somebody pressed them. I'll try to catch that on video. I'll also try to figure out how to show, that nobody pressed the buttons on the other floors.

The technician checked the elevator more than once and couldn't find any malfunctions. He believes that there may be a loose contact.

I saw the movie Paranormal Activity and now I have doubts when trying to catch that activity on tape. I'm afraid that it could get worse.

regards

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 21 October 2010 - 09:22 AM

what if there is an "elevator-boy" spirit playing around. :D
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic