Auras

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 hurricane96

hurricane96

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:50 PM

I was at school and the bell rang for first period and i was walking to class then i felt allitle funny so i shrugged it off. But then there was a kid i didnt know, 1 i did, and 1 i just sorta knew thier name, but they looked weird. Sorta like they were aliens or New Creatures. I'm not possitive how to Explain but they just looked like they had nine heads. They just looked wierd to me. Then Every one looked like it. Their apperance didnt change but i felt like i have never seen another human befor. Then Everyone was Glowing sort of. a Fait Glow. Then it got brighter and COlorful. Like a Rainbow in layers but all jumbled up. there were alot of people so there were just colors everywere outlining everyone. Then they Felt Akward to be around sortof. During all of this i'm just staring at everyone like i'm crazy. but it started to fade all at the same time. I watched it slowly dull then Disapear. WOuld that be some sort of Sensitivity thing? Or some people said it was peoples auras. Soetimes a guy that walks by will just light up Blue, or Green...The last time thhis happend was 3 days a ago... its getting more frequent and longer. Anyone help meh?
1x1x1x1

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 22 October 2010 - 01:01 AM

An Aura is the Universal Energy field around our physical body. There are many people who can see Aura with naked eyes, but we are seldom trained to understand it. It is also told, that we are basically sensitive to such things, but our 'physical world" and society tells us otherwise. There is nothing to worry, but to practice more to nurture your skills. Understand the concept so that you will be aware of what is happening. Good luck.
Posted Image

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:50 AM

Moreover, for some people an Aura is also called the Bio Plasmic Field.
Posted Image

#4 hurricane96

hurricane96

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 02:31 PM

Thank you. I'm going to look into it more.
1x1x1x1

#5 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:02 PM

When my daughter started seeing them, she cried. She said she didn't know what people really looked like unless she knew them before the colors. I explained that she is seeing who they really are.

The colors represent so much. She can tell if someone is lying, sick, happy, sad, not a good person and if they were a very good person. She was drawn to those who had beautiful bright auras. I bought many books for her on the interpretation of the colors, how much depth of the aura you can see and so on. Go to the library or bookstore and read more on how to develop it and how to know what you are seeing.
I am more than my physical body.

#6 hurricane96

hurricane96

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:37 PM

Thank you. I will do that. But the Problem is that mine is coming and going. Does that mean its sort of weak? I hav'nt had it last long enough to really learn what color is what. Now that i think of it, I does seem that the colors have their own Feeling to them. Red gives me naught in my stomach. I'm going to try to Develop more and try to connect emotions with them.
1x1x1x1

#7 hurricane96

hurricane96

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:53 PM

But they arn't Continuous. Just Randomly everyone and thing are now some sort of color. Everything i see is Different. But it fades away and its all normal. Anyone have anything on that.
1x1x1x1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users