Spirit Guide Communication

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tiffany.nicole

tiffany.nicole

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 05:07 PM

Okay, I have a couple questions. First off, I'm new to this whole spiritual journey that I'm trying to get started. I have done a lot of research on contacting spirit guides, and it took me about a week to relieve some anxiety to get through enough meditation to contact my spirit guide and get some answers. He said his name was John Jacob. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Also, I got a little nervous afterwards to I haven't tried to contact him since. Now, recently I've been seeing the number 666 everywhere and after some more research I've read that it means that your spirit guide is trying to communicate with you. Does anyone know anything about this? I think I just need to get over this fear that something could take over my body by meditating so deeply. I've always been very intuitive, even since a young child. I feel that my fears are holding me back. Can anyone give me any advice on getting over this?

#2 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:13 PM

Welcome to our Village, Tiffany Nicole. I hope we can help you on your journey. I'll try to answer some of your questions for you. First, there is never anything to be afraid of when you meditate. And you do not need to go deep into a trance when you meditate. In fact, meditation is not about trance work; that is something else. I have never, in all my years, heard that the number 666 has anything to do with spirit guides. It is more connected to the anti-christ, the sign of the beast as it were. I cannot imagine why you would feel anxious about meditation. It is simply going within yourself, and opening up to Spirit. One definition I like is "Prayer is talking to God. Meditation is listening to God."

Some time ago, I posted this topic, with a very basic excercise to contact one's spirit guide(s). Some people do have more than one, usually three, but with one who is the main guide. This excercise contains information on grounding yourself and doing some protection, and that may help calm your anxiety.
http://www.ghostvill...showtopic=13828
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#3 tiffany.nicole

tiffany.nicole

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 03:03 PM

Welcome to our Village, Tiffany Nicole. I hope we can help you on your journey. I'll try to answer some of your questions for you. First, there is never anything to be afraid of when you meditate. And you do not need to go deep into a trance when you meditate. In fact, meditation is not about trance work; that is something else. I have never, in all my years, heard that the number 666 has anything to do with spirit guides. It is more connected to the anti-christ, the sign of the beast as it were. I cannot imagine why you would feel anxious about meditation. It is simply going within yourself, and opening up to Spirit. One definition I like is "Prayer is talking to God. Meditation is listening to God."

Some time ago, I posted this topic, with a very basic excercise to contact one's spirit guide(s). Some people do have more than one, usually three, but with one who is the main guide. This excercise contains information on grounding yourself and doing some protection, and that may help calm your anxiety.
http://www.ghostvill...showtopic=13828

Thank you very much for your response. I read over your post on relaxation and protection. I will start to use some of that technique to calm some of my anxieties.

#4 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 23 October 2010 - 03:34 PM

Just remember that you don't live in a movie. Real life and Hollywood are two different things, with very little in common, especially when it comes to the paranormal. Once you practice a little, you'll feel more comfortable.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users