In the Basement.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hurricane96

hurricane96

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:15 PM

I'm 99% Sure I am some sort od Sensitive. But i had a Dream while i took a nap on my couch and i belive i was visited. I had some sort of dream. It wasn't Visual. I just heard somthing. A Startling Somthing. I Heard a little child talkting to his ( it was a little boy) Mother. Begging for somthing. Whining. She didn't Want him to have it. I don't know what. But i heard. " In the Basement." Like the little child walked up to me and told me where "it" was. (whatever he wanted). I could feel that he wanted somthing. You know the face a little child makes when he or she walks by the Toy Area in a store? the look on thier face but as an Emotion. I felt that as he said it. I awoke and just tried to figure it out like always. Always try to think logical if something wierd happens. But Anyways, I didn't want to go there. I got to the door and didn't want to open it. But i did. the handle was cold. Very cold. Made me not want to go even more. But i did. I looked down the stairs like somthing else was looking up at me. I slowly inched my way,Peeking around the corner. I saw nothing .So now i feel Anxiety in the room. I look around. Everything is normal. In the right place,Exept for a little green match box car. I put it on the table we have down there, and walked back up the stairs but it felt different now...I don't know if i can desribe that feeling. I'm not sure. But i wanted to help. I still don't know if it was anything or not.But i thought maybe it was a Child spirit that wanted a toy. :clap:
I just want to Communicate somehow.
Any Ideas?
DREAM?
SPIRIT CHILD? I honestly don't know. But i kinda want a Ghost as a Friend. ;D
1x1x1x1

#2 Moon Kiss

Moon Kiss

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Skype, Music, ect.

Posted 27 November 2010 - 12:38 AM

I'm not exactly an expert on these things, and I don't know very much, but when it comes to communicating, I believe the easiest way to do that is by using a pendulum or EVP. My boyfriend and I got advice from some of the other villagers here on communicating and thats what we were told. I could link you to the topic if you like :]

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. ~Plato

Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you. ~Marsha Norman

#3 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 27 November 2010 - 07:15 PM

It sounds as if in your dream state you did receive a visitation from a spirit that wanted something. The child communicated what it wanted and when you awoke you helped. It's good that you acted upon it. I am always glad to help people in the physical and the non-physical.
I am more than my physical body.

#4 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 07:21 PM

Maybe you should ask out loud while you're in the room, what the child wants. Hopefully, you'll dream again that night and get your answer. Just suggesting.

Whatever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users