Photo

Maryland Area - Lore and Experience Collection

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TwiceGreat

TwiceGreat

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Saving the world from it's own boring arse self, traveling, back roads, good beer, good music, pretty girls, writing, making armor, collecting and applying secrets where best used, helping people out, and most importantly, iced coffee.

Posted 23 October 2010 - 12:59 PM

Hey guys, I am now actively collecting any data I can find from the MD area (or surrounding states) concerning current unexplainable phenomenon and personal experiences involving strange happenings. I will take any information involving personal hauntings, adventures in any place or area with strange activity, second-hand reports of experiences or places, and any local legends, lore, or rumors of the applicable sort. I also will request any instances of the more occult type, especially, and of any magick-flavored stories and experiences you may have, especially the unexpected sort.

If you can find the time initiative to do this, please send me a message detailing the experiences, or send me a message and I will trade contact information. I am in Baltimore, and I am willing to pay for anything relevant in beer, :P

Thank you for your time,
Frater I.
Posted Image "Reality is the line where rival gangs of shamans fought to a standstill." Posted Image

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,386 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 27 October 2010 - 02:32 AM

Moving this to the approproate board.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users