• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 TIFFANYJEAN

TIFFANYJEAN

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 10:55 AM

Even though I didn't know the little girl that was abducted in Sarasota, I can't help but feel so sad for her  and her family.  There is a special place in hell for "people" that murder children.
Tiffany:O)

#2 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 01:48 PM

I got up this morning and my husband told me they found the girl's body, she was dead. I just thought that was sooooo sad.
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#3 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 01:53 PM

You know thankfully I believe in afterlife, there is no way in this life to punish a person like that enough
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,399 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 06 February 2004 - 11:02 PM

:-X :-X

[smiley=cwm23.gif]
Posted Image

#5 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 07 February 2004 - 12:26 AM

Children are so innocent and full of life.  The Bible says (this is a paraphrase) that if anyone harms one of these little ones, it would be better for him (in the eternities) had he killed himself.

LdS believe that those who die as children will be resurrected as such, and their parents will be able to raise them.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#6 snap43nib

snap43nib

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 01:35 AM

Its a sad sad thing when parents have to bury their child, no matter how old the kid is 2 or 42, its not supposed to happen that way.  Lets just hope the cops do a thorough investigation and don't screw up any of the evidence and lets hope they got the right guy and I'd like to see some cruel and unusual punishment.
I'm trapped in my American Nightmare Running Scared.

#7 wayne2241

wayne2241

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Interests:Listen to Spooks R Us on the Para-X radio network, Mondays at 10pm eastern time, 7pm pacific. Go to http:www.para-x.com

Posted 07 February 2004 - 05:53 AM

That's a nice thought, but it won't happen. Groups like the ACLU will make sure that his rights are maintined, it doesn't matter that he violated that poor little girl's life and her rights. They'll make sure he can have his salad bar and cable tv in prison.

MRIP

Posted Image

Listen to Spooks R Us on the Para-X network on Mondays at 9pm eastern time, 7pm pacific time. http:www.para-x.com

#8 ghosthunter1010

ghosthunter1010

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 05:58 AM

Wayne your right and that is the sad part about the whole thing if things went back to the old days where if you murder you did not get the chance to set and enjoy life even if it is behind bars.  Have a trial and then take care of the matter.  Sorry, but I am a mother and have no feelings for people who harm the worlds children.

#9 armadilloswill

armadilloswill

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 07:49 AM

He should have to die the same way he killed her. THAT WOULD BE JUSTICE!
Chuck C. Salem Ma

#10 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 09:07 AM

Death wouldn't be good enough for that monster.life in prison wouldn't be good enough either.Maybe daily torture [smiley=cwm23.gif]
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#11 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,399 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 07 February 2004 - 09:38 AM

should never be killed, naw, that is no the way out! TORTURE! Torture his soul out!
Posted Image

#12 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 07 February 2004 - 04:12 PM

I am torn over what the penalty of the monster should be.  Economically, it is cheaper to execute a man than keep him alive in prison.  However, if we nabbed the wrong man, how would we compensate the family of Joseph P. Smith?

No, I believe the man responsible for the death of Carlie should be tucked away in an institution where he has nothing to do but ponder his mistakes.  No TV, no books, no newspapers or magazines, and no music.

Of course, this probably would be considered cruel or unusal punishment.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#13 lone

lone

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 04:58 PM

Torture sounds like areally good way to punish the digusting pig.

#14 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 07 February 2004 - 10:36 PM

I am a retired corrections officer that worked for 11 years in a state facility.  I will tell you that it is the most sickening thing in the world to see.  They have all their fun i.e. gym, cable, games, hooch, party time!  It is disgusting to watch these people have tons of fun in prison while they raped their sister or murdered their wife, etc.  I wish that they could torture the bast**ds but of course Wayne makes the absolute correct point in that there are the organizations making sure that they have more rights than any of us have.

Sorry, had to vent a little because acts like this really tend to piss me off! [smiley=cwm23.gif]
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#15 armadilloswill

armadilloswill

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 04:40 AM

I agree with Krcguns, and don't forget, they get to go on the internet and get other sicko's to haras the family of their victom. >:). This has been going on recently, and legaly they can not stop it!!!!
Chuck C. Salem Ma

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users