40 replies to this topic

#1 Jacobins

Jacobins

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 05:35 PM

Hey there Ghostvillage.

I'm just a regular kid, nothing extra ordinary about me.

I always been interested in ghosts and contact with spirits and so on :wow:.

I might aswell be honest and say that i do not believe any of this, but it's interesting to read about and it makes me want to try it out just because i'm curious about it all.

I got some few questions that i hope some of you will be so kind to answer :)

1) I do not believe in God or anything else, i don't believe that i can contact spirits and talk to a spirit guide. Will i still be able to do so, if i really want to do it?

2) Though i don't believe any of this, i still respect the rules and so on. But i can't get my self to ask for protection from a higher powers to protect me while i meditate and talk to my spirit guide.

All i wanna do is just to see how it is to do this, and i might get suprised when i find out that it actually works.

I hope that someone can see what problems i have :)

Best regards
Jacob

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 13 November 2010 - 11:02 PM

1) I do not believe in God or anything else, i don't believe that i can contact spirits and talk to a spirit guide. Will i still be able to do so, if i really want to do it?

Regardless of your personal belief's what exist, always exist. So sure, if YOU want to make a contact, it is possible. But........ if you are NOT believing, then how are you even considering making a contact with them?

2) Though i don't believe any of this, i still respect the rules and so on. But i can't get my self to ask for protection from a higher powers to protect me while i meditate and talk to my spirit guide.

Protection is always available, but it is for us to make use of it. Asking for protection is a means of "using the key", it is our intent that works.

Good luck and welcome to GhostVillage.
Posted Image

#3 Only1Shewolf

Only1Shewolf

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:44 AM

I have the same as you do as far as not believing in god and spirits even though I have always believed and knew that there was a spirtual world but never really had any contact. One time I had an experience where I was in a graveyard and there were foot steps in the grass that stopped right by me and I ran. Then another time when I was young there was a rocking chair in my room that would just move for no reason, However when I try to contact any one I never get anything so yes I know what you are talking about. I also know what you are going through.

Edited by MoonChild, 14 November 2010 - 04:12 AM.
edited since the quote was not proper.

#4 Jacobins

Jacobins

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 03:23 AM

Regardless of your personal belief's what exist, always exist. So sure, if YOU want to make a contact, it is possible. But........ if you are NOT believing, then how are you even considering making a contact with them?

Protection is always available, but it is for us to make use of it. Asking for protection is a means of "using the key", it is our intent that works.

Good luck and welcome to GhostVillage.

I get your point moonchild. I'm considering making contact because the subject is really interesting and though i don't believe it i would surely give it a try. I'm trying to proof to my self that nothing like spirits, ghost or whatever exist. But if i don't believe and really give this a honest try, and really meditate and get in contact with my spirit guide, will it be possible :)?

#5 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 09:20 AM

Just out of curiosity if you don't believe in spirits or ghosts what makes you think that you might have a spirit guide? I ask this only out of curiosity.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#6 ParanormalOuija

ParanormalOuija

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal.

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:16 AM

Without a doubt Spirit's are real and can be contacted { My opinion. } me and my family have had way too many experiences for the paranormal not to be real.

I have a feeling that you believe but you may be scared to believe.. Try basic communication using a Pendulum is my advice.

Good luck.
Rest in peace brother, We'll meet again one day. <3

#7 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 12:00 PM

I agree with paranormal, maybe afraid of ridicule from friends if so don't let it bother you at some point in everyone's life something will happen that there is no logical excuse for it. Most will just ignore it because they are to logical thinking and not open to other possibilities.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#8 Jacobins

Jacobins

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 12:00 PM

Without a doubt Spirit's are real and can be contacted { My opinion. } me and my family have had way too many experiences for the paranormal not to be real.

I have a feeling that you believe but you may be scared to believe.. Try basic communication using a Pendulum is my advice.

Good luck.

What do you mean by Pendulum?

You might be right, i'm scared to believe :)

#9 Jacobins

Jacobins

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 12:12 PM

Just out of curiosity if you don't believe in spirits or ghosts what makes you think that you might have a spirit guide? I ask this only out of curiosity.

Good question. Well i do not believe so, but i would like to find out. I have this expectation that i control what the spirit guide says to me and deside what he anwers me. I would really like to try it, because it would be interesting if it was true ;) my guide could probably help me with math :)

#10 ParanormalOuija

ParanormalOuija

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:35 PM

Good luck.

you can use any type... i use a necklace with something heavy on the end.. don't have to use it with a board either. Just ask the spirit to make the pendulum swing clockwise for yes and anti clockwise for no etc.

#11 Jacobins

Jacobins

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:57 PM

Good luck.

you can use any type... i use a necklace with something heavy on the end.. don't have to use it with a board either. Just ask the spirit to make the pendulum swing clockwise for yes and anti clockwise for no etc.

Okay, so if i do this, and sit there and hold my pendulum still, it will move all by it self when i ask questions?

#12 ParanormalOuija

ParanormalOuija

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:50 PM

Good luck.

Okay, so if i do this, and sit there and hold my pendulum still, it will move all by it self when i ask questions?

If a spirit is present yes. May not work first time but patience is the key. I remember someone saying to me that the Ouija , Ghost box , and pendulum usually take a while to get someone to come through... but everytime i use them i get a reply within 10 second's... so it varies : ). Try it and see. please tell me the result's.

#13 Jacobins

Jacobins

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 03:34 PM

Good luck.

If a spirit is present yes. May not work first time but patience is the key. I remember someone saying to me that the Ouija , Ghost box , and pendulum usually take a while to get someone to come through... but everytime i use them i get a reply within 10 second's... so it varies : ). Try it and see. please tell me the result's.

Just gave it a try, little bit movement, but i stated that it was me unable to hold my hand totally still. I asked simple questions as "Are there a spirit nearby?" "Are you a good spirit?" "Do you know me?" No clear answers. Maybe i got something wrong.
Step by step i did
1) take my pendulum and hold it in front of me
2) relaxed, i answered simple questions hoping for a little sign from a spirit that might be nearby.
3) after getting no reaction i just aborted and lay down my pendulum.

#14 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:12 PM

Good question. Well i do not believe so, but i would like to find out. I have this expectation that i control what the spirit guide says to me and deside what he anwers me. I would really like to try it, because it would be interesting if it was true ;) my guide could probably help me with math :)

Unfortunately it doesn't work like that lol.

#15 Jacobins

Jacobins

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:14 PM

Unfortunately it doesn't work like that lol.

Cool ;) - it could be cool to try :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users