40 replies to this topic

#16 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:18 PM

Without a doubt Spirit's are real and can be contacted { My opinion. } me and my family have had way too many experiences for the paranormal not to be real.

I have a feeling that you believe but you may be scared to believe.. Try basic communication using a Pendulum is my advice.

Good luck.

What do you mean by Pendulum?

You might be right, i'm scared to believe :)

you can use any type... i use a necklace with something heavy on the end.. don't have to use it with a board either. Just ask the spirit to make the pendulum swing clockwise for yes and anti clockwise for no etc.

Okay, so if i do this, and sit there and hold my pendulum still, it will move all by it self when i ask questions?

If a spirit is present yes. May not work first time but patience is the key. I remember someone saying to me that the Ouija , Ghost box , and pendulum usually take a while to get someone to come through... but everytime i use them i get a reply within 10 second's... so it varies : ). Try it and see. please tell me the result's.

A pendulum is the safest it opens the smallest doorway.

Like paranormal had mentioned may take a while to get a response just be patient. Also spirits are more active at night. Not usually during the day light hours.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#17 Jacobins

Jacobins

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:27 PM

Without a doubt Spirit's are real and can be contacted { My opinion. } me and my family have had way too many experiences for the paranormal not to be real.

I have a feeling that you believe but you may be scared to believe.. Try basic communication using a Pendulum is my advice.

Good luck.

you can use any type... i use a necklace with something heavy on the end.. don't have to use it with a board either. Just ask the spirit to make the pendulum swing clockwise for yes and anti clockwise for no etc.

Okay, so if i do this, and sit there and hold my pendulum still, it will move all by it self when i ask questions?

If a spirit is present yes. May not work first time but patience is the key. I remember someone saying to me that the Ouija , Ghost box , and pendulum usually take a while to get someone to come through... but everytime i use them i get a reply within 10 second's... so it varies : ). Try it and see. please tell me the result's.

A pendulum is the safest it opens the smallest doorway.

Like paranormal had mentioned may take a while to get a response just be patient. Also spirits are more active at night. Not usually during the day light hours.

Its night in denmark at this moment. And also i'm really afraid of how i may react when the pendulum moves if it does suddenly. I read on the forum, and now im also worried that i might catch on a bad spirit, it would suck BAD_WORD!

#18 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:32 PM

That's why its safer to use a pendulum to open the doorway instead of say a ouiji board which opens a much bigger door. With the smaller doorway its harder for something bad to come through.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#19 Jacobins

Jacobins

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:37 PM

What is the chance theres a spirit nearby anyways?

i'm gonna give it one more chance later on before bed :)

#20 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:40 PM

Well in your house have there been any unexplained events?

#21 Jacobins

Jacobins

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:43 PM

not at all, nothing suspicious or anything.

#22 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:47 PM

Then you probably won't get a response. Usually only works if a spirit is present. Like a "haunted location"

#23 Jacobins

Jacobins

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:50 PM

BAD_WORD, in denmark we don't have that many haunted locations. I could walk around various places and try my pendulum :)?

#24 ParanormalOuija

ParanormalOuija

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal.

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:55 PM

BAD_WORD, in denmark we don't have that many haunted locations. I could walk around various places and try my pendulum :)?

I had no current experiences in the house im in now and it's not haunted... but i still get plenty of spirit's come through... i think there with us all of the time. So go ahead and try it just be nice and tell the spirit to go back to ' the other side and leave before u stop doing it. '
Rest in peace brother, We'll meet again one day. <3

#25 Jacobins

Jacobins

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 05:00 PM

I had no current experiences in the house im in now and it's not haunted... but i still get plenty of spirit's come through... i think there with us all of the time. So go ahead and try it just be nice and tell the spirit to go back to ' the other side and leave before u stop doing it. '

If i don't tell it to go back to the other side?

#26 ParanormalOuija

ParanormalOuija

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 05:30 PM

Good luck.

Just gave it a try, little bit movement, but i stated that it was me unable to hold my hand totally still. I asked simple questions as "Are there a spirit nearby?" "Are you a good spirit?" "Do you know me?" No clear answers. Maybe i got something wrong.
Step by step i did
1) take my pendulum and hold it in front of me
2) relaxed, i answered simple questions hoping for a little sign from a spirit that might be nearby.
3) after getting no reaction i just aborted and lay down my pendulum.

You did it correctly but as i stated before that a spirit may not always be present. If there is you will see a strong swinging movement on the pendulum. Please keep trying and Believe that it will work and you will have success.

#27 Jacobins

Jacobins

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 05:33 PM

Good luck.

Just gave it a try, little bit movement, but i stated that it was me unable to hold my hand totally still. I asked simple questions as "Are there a spirit nearby?" "Are you a good spirit?" "Do you know me?" No clear answers. Maybe i got something wrong.
Step by step i did
2) relaxed, i answered simple questions hoping for a little sign from a spirit that might be nearby.

You did it correctly but as i stated before that a spirit may not always be present. If there is you will see a strong swinging movement on the pendulum. Please keep trying and Believe that it will work and you will have success.

I will give it a couple of tries another day/night. I just doubt that my pendulum will have a strong swinging movement all of the sudden, without me moving it of course.

#28 ParanormalOuija

ParanormalOuija

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 05:35 PM

Good luck.

Step by step i did

I will give it a couple of tries another day/night. I just doubt that my pendulum will have a strong swinging movement all of the sudden, without me moving it of course.

Do not doubt. Spirit's will not want to connect to someone who does not believe there 'Real'. There isn't much point trying unless you believe.

#29 Jacobins

Jacobins

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 03:23 PM

I tried again today, and actually it worked. I was freaked out, but that wasen't enough for the spirit. I don't know how but since i used the pendulum and it worked there's been happening weird things. On my window there is some dew due to the tempature and so on, 1 hour after the pendulum action i discovered that there was something written on my window in the dew. Like when you breath on a mirror you can write on it after. It says something weird i can't read, and i'm really afraid i've released a spirit in my home. What should i do?

#30 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 03:28 PM

No idea what it said? What kind of questions did you ask with the pendulum?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users