• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 Jacobins

Jacobins

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:01 PM

No idea what it said? What kind of questions did you ask with the pendulum?

No idea at all, signs of some type maybe. I asked like "Can you prove to me you exist?" "Are you good or evil" good it answered, i suppose the prove to me you exist part triggered the happenings?

#32 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:07 PM

Could be I wouldn't worry about it unless it becomes malicious. If you just don't want it there at all you cab tell it to leave. But if you do and want to talk to it on the future you may have a harder time of it because they know their not welcome there.

Edited by kskattebo, 15 November 2010 - 04:09 PM.

Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#33 Jacobins

Jacobins

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:12 PM

Could be I wouldn't worry about it unless it becomes malicious. If you just don't want it there at all you cab tell it to leave. But if you do and want to talk to it on the future you may have a harder time of it because they know their not welcome there.

Okay, well if it's gonna be around i might aswell make the best of it, i will try to contact it once more :D

#34 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:18 PM

Maybe write the alphabet on a piece of paper so that its in one line and you can maybe get a name. :D
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#35 ParanormalOuija

ParanormalOuija

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal.

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:40 PM

Persistence paid off then. You are now a believer ?
Rest in peace brother, We'll meet again one day. <3

#36 Jacobins

Jacobins

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:46 PM

think ill stay with yes and no questions for now, i don't wanna take it further before i know more about this spirit :D

Well yeah, i do believe in spirits now. But all other higher powers is still not proved.

#37 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:57 PM

Higher powers as in God there will never be proof of you just have to believe. Well I shouldn't say never be proof of but the proof there is I can guaranty you won't like. I've seen something that I can only describe as a demon.

#38 Jacobins

Jacobins

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:00 PM

Higher powers as in God there will never be proof of you just have to believe. Well I shouldn't say never be proof of but the proof there is I can guaranty you won't like. I've seen something that I can only describe as a demon.

Can you tell me more about the demon you've seen?

And how can a demon be proof for gods existence?

#39 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:23 PM

Well if demons are real then the devil is real and if there is a devil there has to be a God to keep things equal like Ying and Yang can't have one without the other to keep things balanced between good and evil or whatever. What I saw was on the side of the road it was so black headlights on the truck could not penetrate it to show any shape and it had red fiery eyes that stared at me as I drove by and closest I was was about 10 feet when I was right next to it and all I saw were the red eyes starring and they were self illuminated and being that close still could not make out a shape besides black that was so black it was darker than the night at midnight which is the time frame I saw it.

#40 dancinmiriam

dancinmiriam

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:Classical ballet, Flamenco, Classical Indian (heck, any classical dance form-though Ballet is my muse and my profession); religious studies; history;paranormal and spiritual studies.

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:42 PM

Well if demons are real then the devil is real and if there is a devil there has to be a God to keep things equal like Ying and Yang can't have one without the other to keep things balanced between good and evil or whatever. What I saw was on the side of the road it was so black headlights on the truck could not penetrate it to show any shape and it had red fiery eyes that stared at me as I drove by and closest I was was about 10 feet when I was right next to it and all I saw were the red eyes starring and they were self illuminated and being that close still could not make out a shape besides black that was so black it was darker than the night at midnight which is the time frame I saw it.

First, I am in no way discounting your experience, but do have a slight philosophical disagreement on the correlation between existence of "demons" = existence of G-d. As demons have been a part of human myth, folklore and religious belief across continents and time, it would not necessarily correlate that their existence correlates to the existence of G-d, in that this 'version' for lack of a better word, of demons is largely based on a Judeo-Christian - more Christian even than Judeo - notion of both entities. Beings with the appearance you describe while existing, may be the manifestation of other planes of existence, other spiritual beings or other energy forms - whose existence could be as much of G-d's creation as you or I, or be a natural creature not yet understood. I also do not discount people's feelings of dread or fear around certain paranormal entities, but I am reasonably sure that that dread comes from a lack of understanding, not necessarily because of inherent, Satanic-specific evil-ness. Very interesting encounter kskattebo.
I see dance being used as communication between body and soul, to express what is too deep, too fine, for words. ~ Ruth St. Denis

#41 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 10:20 PM

Thanks. It's the one that freaked me out the most. Probably mostly cause of not being able to tell what it was so with the characteristics I just put it under that category. Only other one that truly affected me involved a native American vision and extreme sadness.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users