• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 campfire

campfire

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 07:22 PM

I believe there could be a shadow being in my home. I say this because I have had some odd experiences over the years that seem to run in cycles. I have sleep paralysis from time to time and I recently had a strange nightmare in which I saw a dark shadowy being in a flat brimmed hat. Sometimes late at night, when I'm in bed I feel like I'm being watched and when I look over at the bedroom door I think I see somebody there for just a second. It's like a darker area in the doorway. If something is here is there a "safe" way to communicate with it?

#2 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 08:48 PM

Best way is use a pendulum ask yes or no questions. Or have a voice recorder ask any question and wait like a min then ask another wait and keep repeating that rhythm
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#3 campfire

campfire

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 12:15 AM

Thanks I'll give that a try. This has been going on for some time now. I also get these weird phantom smells of coffee. It is a VERY strong smell of coffee, but nobody at my place drinks coffee. It comes and goes, lasting maybe 30 seconds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users