Gazing Mirror

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:21 PM

Neat subject of mirror gazing, but how wuold one go about making one and using it?
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#2 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 18 November 2010 - 06:19 PM

How to

http://www.ehow.com/...ror-gazing.html
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#3 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmGBmpxwA7s

Posted 23 November 2010 - 11:30 AM

This seems interesting..But I think I would be to scared to try it mainly cause, thinking about a face or a figure appearing in the mirror scares me mainly cause the "What if its something bad or scary looking >.<" lol..But cool topic!
Posted Image

#4 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 07:58 PM

Can someone do this and have another person film them? Only crappy part about that is we'd all think it's fake. Gazing mirror is creepy though :hug:

#5 Moon Kiss

Moon Kiss

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Skype, Music, ect.

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:21 PM

I have heard that there are multiple different ways to do this rather than just using a mirror. Is this true? And whats the saftey level between mirror gazing, evp work, and pendulum usage? I guess an Ouija board would be the last in the safety level. I can't stand Ouija boards personally lol

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. ~Plato

Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you. ~Marsha Norman

#6 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:15 AM

Scrying can be done with many things.

It can be done with water in a dark bowl. There are some that add oil to the bowl and the oil is supposed to take on shapes and figures.

Another way is a piece of glass that you have spray painted black. Place it with the shiney/smooth side up.

Some use a candle and stare into the flame for answers and others a crystal ball.

I myself have scryed with clouds in the sky.
I am more than my physical body.

#7 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:57 AM

Hate mirrors and will not go into the bathroom without first turning on the light... Afraid of getting a surprise... But if I was trying it wouldn't creep me so bad... Too many horror flicks as a kid (seriously my parents raised me on them...)
Love life.

#8 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 09 December 2010 - 09:48 AM

Been trying it for 4 days now using a dark room, a mirror, and candel..Just getting moving shadows.
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users