7 replies to this topic

#1 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:49 AM

Not sure if this is the right category for this. I was wondering if anyone here can interpret dreams? Whenever I dream the dreams are really bizzar. So if anyone is brave enough to enter the realm of my subconscious to tell me what me dreams me hit me up on here. Lol
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 19 November 2010 - 01:15 PM

What kind of dreams are you having, Redhead is a resident dream expert, so perhaps she can help.

Moving this to the Spirit Communications board.
Posted Image

#3 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:02 PM

Well last night I had a dream that I was on a older submarine that had a ladder going up to it I was in the water in Antarctica with two other people the sub just kept going around us and they said they had to warm up the engines so we kept swimming after it by the time they let as on one of the others guys got on first and the sub turned sharply so he almost fell off but held onto the stairs railing and when we got on we were in a warmer climate with islands with pine trees and lots of rocks so we had to swim in front of it to lead it through the rocks then I woke up.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#4 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:25 PM

Typically in dreams a ship of any kind is a good omen of future profits. Generally, ladders and stairs (you used both terms, which can be significant in itself) going up is good, going down is not good. The details of the ladders and stairs are what make the interpretation more clear, but a couple things are noted - using a ladder to escape danger, as in getting on the ship/sub to get out of the cold, is a warning that one's plans are not going to work out. Falling or almost falling off ladders/stairs is a warning to be less outspoken. Dreams with climbing anything is a forcast of impending success/prosperity following a period of difficulty. Cold in a dream, not the illness but the temperature, is an opposite portent. The colder one is in a dream, the more comfortable one will be in the future. Trees represent a lot of different things, depending on the details, but generally mean lots of hard work for small gain. Rocks are symbolic of obstacles, portending patience to get around the difficulty. Swimming and water both have many interpretations depending on specific details. But to dream of swimming towards a shore forcasts a turn in one's fortunes but only after a great deal of careful effort. To dream of strange men is a good omen of family matters. Again, without specific details about the men, water, etc., this is all I can say.

Over all, it looks like you will be facing a difficult time ahead but it will be followed by prosperity and happiness. Be careful of what you say, and to whom, perhaps in job interviews, and be careful what you do with money. This is pretty general, but should help. If you remember more details, what the water condition was, what the men looked like, colors, etc., I might be able to give more informations.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#5 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:55 PM

Water was both antartic with icebergs and nice and calm almost like a mountain lake. The other guys the one that almost fell was clean shaven the other one had curly hair with a full beard.

I'll keep posting my weird dreams as I have them cause I've often wondered the meanings. What's it mean when you dream and there are people in it that you have seen but don't personally know?

Edited by kskattebo, 19 November 2010 - 02:58 PM.

#6 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 19 November 2010 - 03:21 PM

Icebergs are always a symbol of hidden opposition. They can be over come with perserverance. Calm water is a favorable omen. A beard on a man in a dream is an omen of good luck. Curly hair predicts an improvment in romatic affairs. Seeing a shaved face on a man warns to be careful who you confide your troubles to.

Again, warnings to be careful for a time. Be cautious about what you say to people, there is someone you know who isn't as trustworthy as you believe them to be. After this time of difficulty, things will turn around and be better for you.

Dreaming of strangers usually mean you will be reunited with old friends/relatives. You have to remember so much of it all depends on the specific details of the dream. Each main part of a dream has a meaning. The interpreter puts all the meanings together and then interprets the overall picture.

Edited by Redhead, 19 November 2010 - 03:24 PM.

"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#7 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 03:53 PM

Thanks redhead like I mentioned ill post more as they come. At least someone can make sense of my mind lol

#8 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:28 AM

Ok had another dream this morning. My gf and I were camping and one of our friends brought us a huge platter of roasted pig I took a piece to try and all of a sudden a big squirrel came up but he looked like alvin from alvin and the chipmunks. So I was going to give him some and it attacks my finger. So I go to the hospital and they drizzle some purple liquid all over the bite and the doctor said its the new vaccine. Then I don't know if it was the same building or what but my gf was getting her hair done and showing off the wedding ring. In walks her mom and she sees the ring and comes close to me and says if you hurt her I'll kill you. End of dream. This is the second time being with my gf I had made a huge mistake and cheated on her and left her for like 8 months then we got back together I think some of this is my guilt and my not forgiving myself. What do you think about this one Red?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users