A Very Good Site I Found

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Must_See_To_Believe

Must_See_To_Believe

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Well, suffice it to say I'm very interested in the paranormal. Although I've never let myself become actively involved. Yeah, I'm chicken. I was very sensitive and probably still am. I once helped a sweet old man named Henry cross over. I saw his bedroom. He was standing beside his bed. Or rather his spirit was. His body was still in bed with his wife. I was suddenly standing beside him. I told him she would be alright. Suddenly he and I both were standing beneath a big beautiful tree on a hill surrounded by the greenest grass and the bluest sky I've ever seen. I've had a few more encounters like that. I considered it a gift from God. But it just came to be too much for me and I prayed that God would pass me by with this gift. I haven't had an &quot;episode&quot; since. <br /><br />Other than that, I read a lot. Sew, Quilt, Cook... spend my days and nights with two wonderful little girls and one awesome man !!!!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:15 PM

I found this documentary site that I thought some of you might be interested in...

www.topdocumentaryfilms.com

It has dozens of documentary films for almost any discerning taste and desire for documentaries.
From political and government conspiracies to sex, science and society. Not surprisingly, the Mystery, Science and Psychology lists are the longest.

If you haven't been there, I highly recommend it. Enjoy.

Posted Image

#2 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 19 November 2010 - 03:45 PM

This looks like a good site, but it isn't focused on the paranormal, so I am moving this to Real Life.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#3 Must_See_To_Believe

Must_See_To_Believe

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Well, suffice it to say I'm very interested in the paranormal. Although I've never let myself become actively involved. Yeah, I'm chicken. I was very sensitive and probably still am. I once helped a sweet old man named Henry cross over. I saw his bedroom. He was standing beside his bed. Or rather his spirit was. His body was still in bed with his wife. I was suddenly standing beside him. I told him she would be alright. Suddenly he and I both were standing beneath a big beautiful tree on a hill surrounded by the greenest grass and the bluest sky I've ever seen. I've had a few more encounters like that. I considered it a gift from God. But it just came to be too much for me and I prayed that God would pass me by with this gift. I haven't had an &quot;episode&quot; since. <br /><br />Other than that, I read a lot. Sew, Quilt, Cook... spend my days and nights with two wonderful little girls and one awesome man !!!!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 03:56 PM

This looks like a good site, but it isn't focused on the paranormal, so I am moving this to Real Life.

Thanks, RH... I wasn't sure where to post it exactly. Much appreciated.

Posted Image

#4 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:07 PM

I am a documentary junkie so a huge thanks to you for this topic and the website! ;)
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#5 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 05:28 PM

This site looks soooo amaaazing! I've bookmarked it already.I'm gonna check out the treasure trove docs. Thank you sharing this with us docu junkies lol.

Whatever

#6 Must_See_To_Believe

Must_See_To_Believe

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:15 AM

I'm glad you all were as excited as I was when I found this site. I'm a docu junkie as well and have watched nearly all of them since I found it months ago. Who needs TV when you have it all online, right? I love them all and love to see the "truth" as other people see it. Just because someone has a differing opinion than us doesn't mean they are wrong. Meaning I love the conspiracy films as well. :D

Edited by Must_See_To_Believe, 02 December 2010 - 06:16 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users